1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a stunning armor. I'm very impressed with it. Design is great. Execution is great. Looking forward to this one a lot. My most anticipated armor since starboost. Which I still love. But this is more iconic color scheme(even though it's gold is low compared to most the standard r/g) I still think it's going to end up one of my top three. Which I'm a bit surprised by.

Pre-ordered I cannot wait to get this one !!!!! It will be my first Iron man had to cancel 2 earlier (MK VII, and MK43)...but not this one I love the design, the I do not think it needs the RT nodes that will probably be placed in it in CAP:CW.

The don't make two versions of a figure. It's one or the other. Sorry, no just diecast.

haha Yes it will [emoji38] I'd get all the bills paid and make a big show of it [emoji38]
"hey look honey we're all paid up :woo"

and then bring in HB :rotfl
Good call ... because there's no way I'd be able to transport this on my bike if I wanted to hide it from her by picking it up at the UPS store ha

File the papers.

image.jpg

Yea, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Didn't seem right to tear even a fake one in half. Lol

I have this on pre-order and I can't wait for him to be released! But I'm on the fence on getting the mark 43, should I get it? Or nah?

Back