1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is absolutely bloody fantastic! I can't get enough of the Mark 45!

I think that 1/6 Tie gives these figures a run for their money. Pretty amazing piece that is, even if it never makes it to production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still having trouble processing that we won't get this amazing figure until next summer. That's 12 months too long in my book.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm still having trouble processing that we won't get this amazing figure until next summer. That's 12 months too long in my book.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is too long, I hope I'm still interested come then and since I may be low on funds around then I'm thinking of paying in full now :dunno

Such is the way of this hobby, you need and want more than you know [emoji38]
Sigh ... I think I need to tap out after all Phase 2 figures are out. I'll make exceptions for Black Panther and diecast Mark 6 ... but I know I'll have trouble sticking to that.

It is too long, I hope I'm still interested come then and since I may be low on funds around then I'm thinking of paying in full now :dunno

I could have considered doing that... then Hawkeye popped up early dramatically reducing the time I had to save up for him, gonna be tight as he will be on the heels of Cap and about the same time as the Mark III both of which I had roughly planned for in the next couple of months.

Thats not considering any new figures I allow myself (Ant-Man looks a definite first day order as does Hill and HT's Boba Fett... the former I had hoped wouldn't appeal as it does and the latter pair I didn't know existed before this morning!)

Who knows if it will really take that long. They've been releasing these AoU figures ahead of schedule lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IM fig are notorious for long lead time. I order SC (XXXIII) EX in Aug 2013, didn't get him until Sep 2014...

I think VII opened in July 2012 and didn't come out until July 2013? I ordered him (regular) in April, so it wasn't that long of a wait.

I'm going to wait till this in on code (by Aug/Sep?) and order him then...They say DC hardly ever goes on wait list, right? So the wait will be slightly shorter then...

This thing is a brand new figure so it may not be early like the other aou figures which have reused parts and sculpts ... But it would be so amazing if it were early

Really like this design. I'm still waiting to get my first IM and not sure if this one, Diecast MK3 or MK7, or the MK46 from CW will be the one to get. Tough call. Great time to be an IM fan.

Really like this design. I'm still waiting to get my first IM and not sure if this one, Diecast MK3 or MK7, or the MK46 from CW will be the one to get. Tough call. Great time to be an IM fan.

The DC Mark III appears to be a disappointment. The switch out abs section is getting bad rep in Hong Kong. DC Mark VII is still ways away. Mark XLVI is 2 years away - 2017! This one is just 1 yr away! The main drawback here is that it lacks a Tony HS...Hopefully, no switch out abs section for this one, please!

Wow, looks really good. Maybe I will pass MK3 and wait for this. Not a "classic" armor, but I already have Mk3 construction version so..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Back