1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot-toys-sdcc-2015-156.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-157.jpg

Excellent photos, just shows that this really is an amazing piece :clap

Wow he really looks great, glad I have one of these on order... bit of a wait but thats good as plenty of time to debate with myself whether he joins my current 3 (4 by that time) or whether I streamline the collection down deciding who makes the cut and who gets the chop.

Since I blew my reward points on Hulkbuster, going to wait until they regenerate in the fall to use on this ...provided they don't announce a diecast Mark VI the meantime and I don't like greatly prefer the Civil War armor when we get to see it in a trailer.

Tony usually wears at least 2 armors in every movie, so figure he'll start maybe in the 45 and then go into the 46? Whatever that is.

We've seen concept art for what is presumably the 46 and it looks cool but I want to see it in action...while I do hope the 45 shows up in Civil War, things might be different since that is a Captain America movie. One armor wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

The way I see it, to begin the movie he might be out of the game since we last saw him in AOU taking a leave from avenging. Maybe he has a government gig or something ... but I'm just guessing he might not come into the fold as Iron Man right away. And there's going to be so much going on as far as other characters stuffed in the movie they might not have the time to focus on Tony and multiple armors.

I wouldn't be surprisd either way.

They can still have him in 2 different suits without it shifting focus to him (other than in toy sales), after all there wasn't too much focus on him switching from 4 to 6 or from 43 to 45 (not as much as the song and dance which came with showcasing the Marks 2, 3, 7, 42 and the HPP suits) in the most part his just showed up wearing it with little comment on it being a different suit apart from visual queues and weapons (Mark 6 lasers for example).

Guess we won't know until we know. I'm just speculating ha if it's 45 and 46, I'd be cool with it because 45 needs more screentime.

This is one badass suit, the coolest thing about collecting all these armors is seeing the progression of the character throughout the films. No character is more visually interesting with these changes than iron man.

Ok how realistic is it for the mass productions pieces to all come with those same exact battle damage?

Back