1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERE did you find that? That's so cool! I would buy a 1/6 figure that looked like that. But it looks more like Iron Hulk than Hulkmax.

:lol Yeah, that is beast! It's a pretty old photoshopped image I think I first discovered it on Deviant Art whilst browsing for desktop wallpaapers. ;)

Just imagine the Hulkbuster fight in AoU if Hulk were wearing that. It may be no more destructive, but visually it could be utterly spectacular..

Hulk-Iron-Man-l.jpg

Calling Howard Chan.... calling Howard Chan....

Iron Hulk!

I honestly expect the Mark 45 to be one of the last figures they announce for this series.

Hot Toys has a ton of stuff being announced and put up for pre-order this summer. They still haven't put up Thor, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Iron Legion Drone or the Ultron Drone. And that is just "Age of Ultron" figures. Never mind all the other licenses they have.

Maybe SDCC or Toyfair at the earliest.

I noticed some people saying they were put off by the fact that Mk 45 didn't have any extra fancy weapons to set it apart from the Mk 3 or 7. But reading the art book I see that that wasn't the point of the suit. It was just a replacement "default suit" that he put on after the Hulkbuster fight. Because if it isn't some specialized suit like Igor or whatever all of his new Marks are basically just a "new" Mk 3. Armor, flight, repulsors in the hands and chest. That's pretty much his ideal and preferred setup. The Mark 45 is just a little different because he made it more organic looking and sleek.

I noticed some people saying they were put off by the fact that Mk 45 didn't have any extra fancy weapons to set it apart from the Mk 3 or 7. But reading the art book I see that that wasn't the point of the suit. It was just a replacement "default suit" that he put on after the Hulkbuster fight. Because if it isn't some specialized suit like Igor or whatever all of his new Marks are basically just a "new" Mk 3. Armor, flight, repulsors in the hands and chest. That's pretty much his ideal and preferred setup. The Mark 45 is just a little different because he made it more organic looking and sleek.

Zzzzzzzzzzz! Boring.

Was just re-reading the art book page about the 45 ... I kind of like how they say the technology of the armors has come so far that they basically said, "Screw it, let's make a sexy-ass suit."

No way I pass this up when it comes out. I really hope it comes with a damaged sentry piece or something.

b56d671d3cbd5d80afbf9a317192b1be.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzz! Boring.
He's right though, weapon wise all of the main suits have had pretty much the same array as the Mark 3, Mark 7 being the largest chang in profile, the others have had the same wrist rockets and shoulder weapons.
Was just re-reading the art book page about the 45 ... I kind of like how they say the technology of the armors has come so far that they basically said, "Screw it, let's make a sexy-ass suit."

No way I pass this up when it comes out. I really hope it comes with a damaged sentry piece or something.

b56d671d3cbd5d80afbf9a317192b1be.jpg
And it is one sexy looking suit, need to pick up that book (along with the other ones I am lagging behind on!)

He's right though, weapon wise all of the main suits have had pretty much the same array as the Mark 3, Mark 7 being the largest chang in profile, the others have had the same wrist rockets and shoulder weapons.

And it is one sexy looking suit, need to pick up that book (along with the other ones I am lagging behind on!)

Yea, I don't get the "zzz boring" type comments. What exactly is the point of that? Seems silly and childish.

I think the suit looks fabulous. Its still iron man. And it looks great.

Back