1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the marathon at home before seeing AoU. It took me a month to complete. :lol

I did it at home but we went very slowly because we were introducing our daughter to the movies. It took like two months to complete; we just watched Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier last weekend.

I did it at home but we went very slowly because we were introducing our daughter to the movies. It took like two months to complete; we just watched Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier last weekend.

Way to educate your daughter!! My dad took me to the first Avengers movie marathon when it came out and I left being a HUGE avengers fan. One of my happiest memories

That must have been awesome in that Pixel Palace of yours :lol :hi5:

and Quicksilver too :woo
Totally. Can't wait for the extended Bluray :yess:

Given that Disney hasn't done an extended cut for any Marvel movie (some have needed them), I have no real expectation it'll happen. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm chalking it up to an Amazon mistake at this point.

I did the marathon at home before seeing AoU. It took me a month to complete. :lol

I did that before I went to see AoU the third time around, and it took me about a week to get through. Some were worse than I remember, some weren't nearly as bad. The pre-Avengers marathon was cool and doable; AoU's was a bit longer. I am dreading the one that comes before Infinity War- that's upwards of 15 movies to rewatch just for two movies.

Back