1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAT ass
08cfea09c010767ec38093207d922068.jpg

Wish they had the MK 45 at the Asia exhibition, probably in the future ones.

I can forgive the 42 for being a prototype. Like you said, it's stated in the movie so it's understandable that it's not as capable as other suits. But for what it did, it was still pretty impressive. My complaint with it is the color scheme. It would've been a much better looking suit if it was more gold looking instead of the cream color they went with. Hopefully the MK43 will be a major upgrade to the MK42, like the MK3 was to the MK2.

mk 7 was basically the same level of prototype...

I wouldn't really call the mark 7 a prototype, it just wasn't completely ready. The way I see it Jarvis finished the suit, he just had to speed up the process, probably delaying maybe a couple of Tony's other projects or costing him a couple extra bucks.

Either way, the mark 7 is still probably my favourite iron man suit. (Mark 4 and 6 are competitors) but I truly believe the mark 45 will blow my mind.

It may have been a prototype, but it was designed for heavy combat, so it's safe to assume it could take more punishment than the MK42. Simply put, everything on it functioned whereas the MK42 couldn't even fire a wrist rocket.

I wouldn't really call the mark 7 a prototype, it just wasn't completely ready. The way I see it Jarvis finished the suit, he just had to speed up the process, probably delaying maybe a couple of Tony's other projects or costing him a couple extra bucks.

Either way, the mark 7 is still probably my favourite iron man suit. (Mark 4 and 6 are competitors) but I truly believe the mark 45 will blow my mind.

:slap

It may have been a prototype, but it was designed for heavy combat, so it's safe to assume it could take more punishment than the MK42. Simply put, everything on it functioned whereas the MK42 couldn't even fire a wrist rocket.

The function was always what i loved about the MK7. The flying capsule form was awesome, and for some reason I found the whole "ammo packs and thrusters that deploy after use to create a slimmer, more standard design" so cool.

I swear I read somewhere that if the the MK 42 was 100% completed it would be stronger that all the other suits :dunno but since I never saw that again I'll assume its not true. :lol

Even if it was barely functional that suit was able to do cool stuff, sometimes. That suit was good analogy to Tony's state of mind

I swear I read somewhere that if the the MK 42 was 100% completed it would be stronger that all the other suits :dunno even if it was barely functional that suit was able to do coll stuff, sometimes

Like what? it had one forearm missile... Maybe two, but nothing else. thats suit was a POS :lol

Back