1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a tiny missile in the forearm doesn't really fall in the category of cool to me but ok :lol but the way he used the little missile was cool though...

That tiny missile is the very definition of cool
Tank.gif

I swear I read somewhere that if the the MK 42 was 100% completed it would be stronger that all the other suits :dunno but since I never saw that again I'll assume its not true. :lol

Even if it was barely functional that suit was able to do cool stuff, sometimes. That suit was good analogy to Tony's state of mind

Could this be where you read it?Screen shot 2015-04-03 at 4.51.51 PM.jpgScreen shot 2015-04-03 at 4.54.18 PM.jpg

So we havent heard anything about the hts version of this suit yet, guess its coming after the movie releases.

For "The Avengers" a movie promo Mark VI was the first figure released for that line and the Mark VII was one of the last.

Given that the Mark 43 was the first figure put up for order, I think there is a good chance that, once again, the new armor (Mark 45) will be one of the last.

So I haven't been keeping up with all the Iron Man stuff. Do the figures still have the pink underwear issues? I'm thinking about getting this one

So I haven't been keeping up with all the Iron Man stuff. Do the figures still have the pink underwear issues? I'm thinking about getting this one

Had the same question... I like to keep my stuff for a long time and am OCD about deteriorating paint apps... I don't think the diecast models have the rubber waist though, they can be detached to increase poseability...

I just dumped my entire collection of Iron Man because of poor quality (except for the Mark III BD which no one seems to want even though it's mint and no pink crotch lol)...

You're welcome.

:yess: Yep! Glad I held out and didn't order the other suits. I'm really loving the gold and silver accents on this one and he seems to be bulkier, like Mark III. Cannot wait for the HT reveal of him.

I think I'll stick to my classic Mk IV.

All these new suits look too "busy" to me, with panel lines inscribed everywhere.

Back