1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt resist to that mk43 1/4, so I guess I'll have both armors from this movie lol.

That is a truly beautiful figure! I am so glad that I am not into the 1/4 scale though. I already plan on spending too much on the 1/6 ones. :lol

That is a truly beautiful figure! I am so glad that I am not into the 1/4 scale though. I already plan on spending too much on the 1/6 ones. :lol

I'm not a 1/4 guy also, but those details and headsculpt...:horror I couldnt resist. You're a lucky woman lol

I'm not a 1/4 guy also, but those details and headsculpt...:horror I couldnt resist. You're a lucky man lol

I'm really hoping that they shrink that sculpt down and put with with the Mark 45. That would rock my world!

I'm really hoping that they shrink that sculpt down and put with with the Mark 45. That would rock my world!
This, even if we never see him without the helmet in the film... I need a helmetless Stark option in my collection instead of 3 open visors!

That said if he ever raises the faceplate I wouldn't say no to all 3 options... bring us an all plastic figure (flight poses) with 3 head options, battle damage pieces and any and all deployable weapons... so basically the Mark VII release with an extra head!

Fair enough.... I wish I could pass on this but I'm locked in with the NRD..... oh well.... guess I'll have to buy it now :D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not a 1/4 guy also, but those details and headsculpt...:horror I couldnt resist. You're a lucky man lol
Lucky woman :lecture :wink1: :lol
I can see them doing a similar sculpt for the 45 and maybe a Tony figure.... we need that thing in 1/6th :rock :lol

Fair enough.... I wish I could pass on this but I'm locked in with the NRD..... oh well.... guess I'll have to buy it now :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lucky woman :lecture :wink1: :lol

I can see them doing a similar sculpt for the 45 and maybe a Tony figure.... we need that thing in 1/6th :rock :lol

Seriously, I am paying a visit to your place. :lol You have all those figures to play with! :horror
You must get it now, it would be a complete waste of money to cancel and lose that NRD. :lol

I'll always take a Tony figure again. I love when they do casual versions of the heroes. Either way, that sculpt is amazing and I'll be ordering whatever 1/6 figure they use it on (if they do).

Seriously, I am paying a visit to your place. :lol You have all those figures to play with! :horror
You must get it now, it would be a complete waste of money to cancel and lose that NRD. :lol

I'll always take a Tony figure again. I love when they do casual versions of the heroes. Either way, that sculpt is amazing and I'll be ordering whatever 1/6 figure they use it on (if they do).

Anytime :1-1: :lol
Yeah I'm really hoping for a new Tony Stark figure. It would be nice to have an optional MK45/Tony Stark 2pk

:yess: Yep! Glad I held out and didn't order the other suits. I'm really loving the gold and silver accents on this one and he seems to be bulkier, like Mark III. Cannot wait for the HT reveal of him.

Mark III is bulky? The Mark VII looks bulky to me not the III.

Nope, not liking those. I hope they don't look like this in the movie and/or on the HT figure.

I remember someone posting a movie still and the gauntlets not quite looking like that. I really hope not as that's really the only turn off about the suit so far.

I remember someone posting a movie still and the gauntlets not quite looking like that. I really hope not as that's really the only turn off about the suit so far.

just looking at the trailer it does look like there are those cover plates on the wrists :thud:.... not as prevalent as the SHF figure but still there :gah:

How I long for the time when our best look at this armor isn't just a 5.5" action figure. Damn this movie for not being out already ha

Back