1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. Guess I need to mess with. My LG v10 shutterbug settings. Thanks;)

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

:lol Gotta make the most of what I've got, bro

And I'm here... with my Canon Rebel...
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy a new camera and studio setup for Christmas, I currently don't have a DSLR so any suggestions are welcome :D

I hope I can contribute more to the site :dance

Great photos Yoshi :clap

I'm looking to buy a new camera and studio setup for Christmas, I currently don't have a DSLR so any suggestions are welcome :D

I hope I can contribute more to the site :dance

Great photos Yoshi :clap

Everyone has their own personal tastes. My gf at the time had a Canon so I got one and borrowed her lenses. The rebel series are great for first cameras in my opinion

ok I've seen enough! I've decided to sell my Mk 43 & get this. the dynamic stand option really pushed me more, because I think I want my IM in the air in my AoU display

Everyone has their own personal tastes. My gf at the time had a Canon so I got one and borrowed her lenses. The rebel series are great for first cameras in my opinion

Thanks for the advice man :hi5:

The Canon 1300D is on my radar at the moment. I have some dslr experience so I don't necessarily need a beginner camera :)

Get it yesterday! :lol

Haha :lol You recommend that camera? I read good reviews on it so its my top pick, I have to wait till Christmas though because I don't know if my roommate bought it for me, if she didn't then I'll buy it after I get my Amazon gift cards :lol

Haha :lol You recommend that camera? I read good reviews on it so its my top pick, I have to wait till Christmas though because I don't know if my roommate bought it for me, if she didn't then I'll buy it after I get my Amazon gift cards :lol

I've heard good things about those cameras too. I don't plan on getting anything more than my rebel but those higher ones are great.

I've heard good things about those cameras too. I don't plan on getting anything more than my rebel but those higher ones are great.

Well I will take that as the Bransen recommendation :lol :hi5:

The rebel you use obviously gives great results, clearly your methods and photography technique works very well, kudos :duff

Well I will take that as the Bransen recommendation :lol :hi5:

The rebel you use obviously gives great results, clearly your methods and photography technique works very well, kudos :duff

:lol

Well it's mostly lighting. Look at Yoshi, he uses his iPhone 6s :lol lighting is key

Thanks for the advice man :hi5:

The Canon 1300D is on my radar at the moment. I have some dslr experience so I don't necessarily need a beginner camera :)

I know they have different names in Europe then the states but if you go with canon (it's what I shoot with if I bust it out..usually just use my phone though) get the equivalent of the rebel I series. They have names like T5 and t5i etc. (600 and 650 I think in Europe). The ones without the eye are much much lower quality and only marginally cheaper. I have a few bodies and unless your taking super high end pics any canon after the t3i is as good or better then any pro film camera ever and better then 95% of people need. I have a t5i and a 5d (plus a couple other mid level bodies from a few years ago) ones a 18mp i think and the others a 50mp and most of the time you can't tell which one took what picture (except on high quality screens or when it's a huge landscape or something). And one is like 500usd new and the other was like 3500. Lenses are the biggest thing to upgrade to make a better image. Better off with a mid or entry camera and a higher quality lens then a high quality body and lower end lens. Just my two cents.

And a tripod. Really need that too. But as you can tell with others saying...lighting and composition are the two biggest effects. You can take great pics with an iPhone and **** pics with a dslr(I take them all the time..they crappy kind not the good iPhone lol)

Back