1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you could get a mirrorless like the Sony A7 series?
I am sure the lighter weight would come in handy for outdoor and vacations to come.
With their versatile E-mount you can get an adapter for your existing lenses.

Doing part-time wedding cinematography myself so I'm using the Sony A7S for the insane ISO, upgraded from my 5D MarkII bodies.

If you are comfortable with manual lenses, you can try rangefinder lenses. They are small and compact.

D3S_7705-vs-canon-17-40mm.jpg
Perhaps not a good example as they are not of the same focal length, but as wide angle lenses for size comparison.
The Voigtlander 21mm costs maybe a fraction of the 17-40mm L-lens.

Voigtlanders are affordable, which I'm using myself (compared to Leicas and Zeiss :lol). If you are into micro-contrast (3D popping effect) you can look at Zeiss, as they are famous for their micro-contrasting. Hope it opens up more choices for your X-mas shopping! :wink1:

Maybe you could get a mirrorless like the Sony A7 series?
I am sure the lighter weight would come in handy for outdoor and vacations to come.
With their versatile E-mount you can get an adapter for your existing lenses.

Doing part-time wedding cinematography myself so I'm using the Sony A7S for the insane ISO, upgraded from my 5D MarkII bodies.

If you are comfortable with manual lenses, you can try rangefinder lenses. They are small and compact.

View attachment 308778
Perhaps not a good example as they are not of the same focal length, but as wide angle lenses for size comparison.
The Voigtlander 21mm costs maybe a fraction of the 17-40mm L-lens.

Voigtlanders are affordable, which I'm using myself (compared to Leicas and Zeiss [emoji38]). If you are into micro-contrast (3D popping effect) you can look at Zeiss, as they are famous for their micro-contrasting. Hope it opens up more choices for your X-mas shopping! :wink1:
A fellow photo enthusiast! [emoji4]

Had a Samsung NX1 for 4k video and photo. Sold for a d750. I think the a7rII will be my second body for 4k video. Just waiting for a7rIII to drop the prices down.

The IBIS comes in handy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A fellow photo enthusiast! [emoji4]

Had a Samsung NX1 for 4k video and photo. Sold for a d750. I think the a7rII will be my second body for 4k video. Just waiting for a7rIII to drop the prices down.

The IBIS comes in handy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice! Agreed on the IBIS. The A7S ii has it, not for mine :(

He finally arrived yesterday afternoon!!! This guy is insanely impressive. Love all the details on the suit. The battle damage looks fantastic! The LED lights are unreal! I'm always blown away when I unbox my hot toys but the Mark 45 is on a whole other level! Only issue I had with mine out of the box was they gave me 3 sets of the Batteries of the head and chest but only one set of the arm battery size... so I'm going to have to buy some of the smaller size to light up both hands. Took a quick pic with my phone last night! IMG_2440.jpg

Quick shot with the OSK neck sculpt. Preordered the civil war sculpt so hoping it ships soon

dc1f7a2e0edb1e69da3da0c0fb698ca3.jpg

9e23b8ccbca9322b2b7fc0463f784d06.jpg

Congrats :clap Thanks for sharing :)

I like focusing on the backgrounds of these photos, it's an interesting window into the lives of fellow collectors :rotfl

So awesome. Forgive me for asking, but what is an OSK sculpt and where can I get one?

OSK is one sixth kit, it's a website for 1/6 kits and sculpts. I'm not 100% sure he still
Has this exact sculpt with the neck on his site but a few US sellers do! He still had the Civil war sculpt up for preorder though!

Congrats :clap Thanks for sharing :)

I like focusing on the backgrounds of these photos, it's an interesting window into the lives of fellow collectors :rotfl

That's why I shy away from collection pics until I have a proper setup :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oversight. There was no exclusive. Unlike the mark 42-3 had a infected damaged helmet for exclusive

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back