1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this...a GIF-off between Brainy and Bransen? GIFfle-Mania 2015?

:lol naw, it's just a joke between us that started with Brainy something positive about Jar Jar Binks, then me using a meme against Brainy then him using the same meme against me. Then me making this:
0b93283127e2e9aff9a8eea5a8bfdae2.jpg

This is basically our friendship :lol

I just want to say...I was on the fence about ordering the Mark III diecast. Until I saw this gif and remembered how badass it was. I think you just made up my mind lol.

I haven't seen it either, so I'm afraid to ask what you mean. :lol

It's more or less a friendly rivalry and we push each other to be better basically... And occasional I'll blow up the planet unless you stop me :lol

I can't comprehend when someone says they haven't seen DBZ a :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Woah......if that's Mk 46, I have no interest in Mk 45. Mk 46 is Mk 45 with added awesome sauce. I'll stick with Mk 43 and Mk 44 for my AoU display they both had more screen time anyway.

Yeah the waist armor I can see that the panties move like the mark 42 ,war machine but the legs do they extend not sure and I don't this guy has the joint that allows him to sit

Your iron man do a lot of couch surfing?

Your iron man do a lot of couch surfing?
LOL no he does a lot this

Hot-Toys-Iron-Patriot-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Final-Product-008.jpg

never the less I hope all the new armo have included in them the latest joint improvements. Hell even the mark 3 that is coming out has it this thing better have it and I can't make out that it does or does not through the pics.

Now that i'm looking at his proportions from the CG model, he actually looks really damn skinny so I guess the proportions on the first figure weren't that bad from what I can recall...but I could be wrong. I haven't seen it in a while. XD

Wow you're right, he is pretty skinny :lol

You do all realize most of you will drop this like a bad habit when the preorder for the Civil War suit hits, right? Look at all the pretty lights! Of course those lights will cost more money... but at least it will probably come with a Stark Head.
View attachment 186925

That's basically why I'm waiting on getting the Mark 45 for the 46. I do get distracted by shiny lighty things. :lol I'm disappointed that the 45 costs so much (all of which started with the 43's high price) because the 46 will undoubtedly cost more, even if it has more extras (like the Stark head).

I'm just hoping I'll be content enough with the diecast Mark 3 to avoid getting a 45/46 altogether.

Back