1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
By Odin's beard you're right :slap

:lol

What's up with the waist?

Nothing really :lol I just figured out that the clamps for some reason we're making him look fat, which made his arms look too thin. But I was wrong
(I have weird things that bother me and I have a little bit of ocd :lol)

I

Nothing really :lol I just figured out that the clamps for some reason we're making him look fat, which made his arms look too thin. But I was wrong
(I have weird things that bother me and I have a little bit of ocd :lol)

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way:lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

You do all realize most of you will drop this like a bad habit when the preorder for the Civil War suit hits, right? Look at all the pretty lights! Of course those lights will cost more money... but at least it will probably come with a Stark Head.
Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Cap-vs-Iron-Man-artwork.jpgcaptainamericacivilwar2_large.jpg

I might wait until we see the Civil War armor in a trailer to make a decision on the 45 ... though I know waiting would be a better decision already so I can space out my big purchases ha

So maybe I missed it but they make no mention of the joint that allows him to sit dies he come with that the previous 2 die-cast armors , war machine and 42, came with that all the other plastic armors since then came with the extending hips I am just curious which if any does this figure have

Some one remind me is this armor shorter then all the rest I remember some one had an old pic up of a comparison but I think they used the armor unleashes mold and that was taller then the original I am not sure if its as tall as the newer armors or not

So maybe I missed it but they make no mention of the joint that allows him to sit dies he come with that the previous 2 die-cast armors , war machine and 42, came with that all the other plastic armors since then came with the extending hips I am just curious which if any does this figure have
After reading your post I looked at both the description for 43 and 45 ... they both just say, "Articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement" ... soooo perhaps it does?

And just checked 42's description: "Improved articulation on waist armor which allows for flexible movement"

After reading your post I looked at both the description for 43 and 45 ... they both just say, "Articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement" ... soooo perhaps it does?

And just checked 42's description: "Improved articulation on waist armor which allows for flexible movement"
Yeah the waist armor I can see that the panties move like the mark 42 ,war machine but the legs do they extend not sure and I don't this guy has the joint that allows him to sit

That's what I'm saying, the description is the same with the armors we know that have the button to free up articulation ... I think that feature falls under the umbrella of waist armor articulation.

Turns out, Iron Patriot doesn't even list that feature but we know it has it.

But I guess we won't know until we know, you know ...

Will the ultron sentry most likely be diecast?

If the price of the sentry is less than the 45 that'll be my one figure to represent AoU

^^ Thanks, good then lol.

And even though the sentry and prime are taller than Iron Men, if they aren't diecast then they shouldn't be in the $350+ price range (hopefully...)

Also, I kinda feel like the sentry's shouldn't have the light up eyes gimmick- just two sets of swappable painted eyes (blue and red). So it could always look like it's "on", without having to worry about batteries. What do you all think about that?

Back