1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

3078e7be03684101730a2ca331e72b82.jpg

I dare all of you....

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

LOL no he does a lot this

Hot-Toys-Iron-Patriot-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Final-Product-008.jpg

never the less I hope all the new armo have included in them the latest joint improvements. Hell even the mark 3 that is coming out has it this thing better have it and I can't make out that it does or does not through the pics.
It's a prototype so if you don't see it in the pics it really doesn't matter. There or not it could change. The description is what usually does not change. That's whatcthey want the finished to have.

Given this is DC and every other DC has it I can't see why they would alter it to leave it out on one figure. Though all the others are really just two basics and a bunch of repaints..either way..gotta wait till they actually make the figures.

That moment in the movie was when I fell in love with the Mark 43. That landing and double repulsor blast was sick.

I originally didnt like the armor, but that scene and the entire opening scene sold me on it, that and the Ultron Prime fight where he owns his ass and then completely obliterates him with a tiny missile :lol

Back