1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow maybe the photographer got the wrong figure or something but those pictures make it look way better across every questionable area for me. The paint looks much closer to "movie accurate" and it looks like it was actually made to fit RDJ and not pre-GOTG Chris Pratt.

Wow maybe the photographer got the wrong figure or something but those pictures make it look way better across every questionable area for me. The paint looks much closer to "movie accurate" and it looks like it was actually made to fit RDJ and not pre-GOTG Chris Pratt.

I guess Hot Toys hire great sculptors but amateur photographers.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

2002.gif

Wow really digging that deep crimson, much better looking than the promotional shots. I'm not ecstatic about the base, hopefully I can find a way to balance it on a flight stand.

Amateur question but if they have the prototype already completed minus some minor touch ups, why does it take so long to release?

Amateur question but if they have the prototype already completed minus some minor touch ups, why does it take so long to release?

For a few reasons:

- Testing probably hasnt completely been finished

- HT will have to know roughly how many to make for local collectors and overseas distributors

- Then HT have to make them eg 30,000 of them

- All of the above take time.

That's what I was thinking. Most of the promo images made the body look really wide and the head really small. Besides a few paint apps, this look almost exactly like what was in the film.

Dammit ... think I've mentally committed to getting this. But like Hulkbuster, I plan on waiting as long as
I can to put in my order.

Back