1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be in the minority here, but I HATE this armor. From the "angry expression" lines on the faceplate to
the absolutely unnecessary hexagon area around the arc reactor, to just the overall shape of it. Just "BLAH"!

Mark Mark VII kicks this ones ass every day of the week, and twice on Tuesdays. Total PASS.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Trying to tell myself that if I order this, AOU will be the end of the line like Tony said ... but of course we know he's coming back.

The mods should merge both mark 45 threads already!:monkey3

does the stand support this flight pose?

mark 45.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks the upcoming DC Mk3 would look more accurate with this color red?

This is the best movie Iron Man armor yet. I haven't been much of a fan of any of the other marks, but this one is awesome.

Am I the only one who thinks the upcoming DC Mk3 would look more accurate with this color red?

Don't go entirely by the promo images. They usually don't 100% capture what the armors look like. I was skeptical about the MK3 diecast until I saw budget Stark's video on YouTube. The promo images made the armor look skinnier than it actually is. As well as the color, its darker on the actual figure.

I'm starting to think if you put the 43, 44 (HB) and 45 together in a lineup, they'd look quite good together...

Ugh! Blue or White Thruster effects please :lecture, don't get why they are orange :ohbfrank:

Back