1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine does the same thing, but on the right arm. Found it out when I first tried to cross her arms. After that, I decided to forego that pose for something less stressful on her arms. I figure it's just another example of corner cutting design issues on HTs part.

I had the same problem with mine almost out of the box. popped it back in, but I think it's a figure to be extra careful with posing.

Finally got Maria Hill. Here she is paired with Coulson on the Madbox Diorama Display Set. Sorry for the crappy poses, never really been good at posing figures.

FullSizeRender (21).jpg

FullSizeRender (22).jpg

FullSizeRender (23).jpg

FullSizeRender (24).jpg

FullSizeRender (25).jpg

Looks good man. You should look into some backdrops to use. Twelveinchfigure sells some I believe.

Looks good man. You should look into some backdrops to use. Twelveinchfigure sells some I believe.

Thanks, Motuxmen, Silverstar17 and BagginsofbagEnd for the comments. Yeah Ive bought a couple of backdrops from 12"F. I'm just debating whether I want to display the diorama inside a detolf or just out in the open.

DW316 I got the Diorama set on the boards from a fellow freak. I got it last month was just waiting for Maria Hill to come.

Thanks man. I have Fury on preorder. It will be a tight squeeze to put all 3 on the stand. Once Fury gets here I'll see which of the pair look better together.

Not as tight a squeeze as you may think. Take the monitor stands and switch them and then swing them the other direction. It will give you plenty of space for all 3. I posted a pic, earlier in this thread, that shows how I displayed mine.

That's a pretty cool gadget to recreate the Avengers control room but that product has had some issues with lighting and the panels not holding up. Maybe Hot Toys will do something similar. :pray:

I ordered the Scarlet Witch and they threw in the Maria Hill for $198 and paid $20 shipping. Each figure is $10 each for US shipping. And they were both in 1 SS mailing box. When I opened, no shipper for Maria Hill. I contacted SS and their statement is "the shipper is not part of the collectible." So they won't send me a shipper which would actually cost them nothing to send cause it would be an empty box anyhow. This is the kind of crap that sometimes they will do with no explanation of why my order contained no shipper and they won't bother to make right. :(

I ordered the Scarlet Witch and they threw in the Maria Hill for $198 and paid $20 shipping. Each figure is $10 each for US shipping. And they were both in 1 SS mailing box. When I opened, no shipper for Maria Hill. I contacted SS and their statement is "the shipper is not part of the collectible." So they won't send me a shipper which would actually cost them nothing to send cause it would be an empty box anyhow. This is the kind of crap that sometimes they will do with no explanation of why my order contained no shipper and they won't bother to make right. :(

I have gotten a few from BBTS in another box without the shipper. It's a box so i did not care.

Back