1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there may be a number of problems with this release. I currently live in HK and picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. When I went in the shop to pick up, another customer was returning theirs and had the staff assemble and plug in another one to make certain it worked. When I arrived home, fortunately mine worked okay, but I had to really press in one stand firmly and shake it to get power to it, one row of lights on the bottom of the frame was sticking up off the rail requiring me to press it back in place, and as you stated, one of my stands droops down. I had to bend it back but for the price, all of these issues should not have happened. As this was delayed a few times, it appears that the factry rushed these out and the QC was not adequate. Anyway, after correcting the issues, it is a cool display base. Hope that everyone who ordered this receives a good one.......

man really sucks to hear that this has so much QC issues, for the price it definitely should be a solid piece. I had a tough time getting them to respond too, I had to contact them through paypal for them to respond. With the time difference and current holidays they tend to overlook emails.

I tried signing in to Seven Toys and the site isn't found. This, to me, is a bad sign. I'm going to contact PayPal I think. It's too bad they couldn't deliver a better product, if I have to fix this myself I expect at least a partial refund because it's not worth the full amount.

EDIT: Now their site is coming up - so it must have been a glitch. Hopefully they'll work with their customers to resolve the issue - if so then I'd consider them trustworthy and that's huge in my book. I will look at it some more and see if I can fix it - but I don't want to break it worse in the process - collectibles can be so fragile in ways, and so durable in other ways it can be hard to know how much pressure to apply so I err on the side of caution.

once I contacted them through paypal they responded immediately and refunded me pretty quick, I would recommend that option because I emailed through both of their emails: sales and customer service and no dice

Once I got mine to secure down on the base, I have not had an issue since. Sounds like some of you are having more trouble than I was having. I love it now. I think it looks great.

hmm I was looking at this Mad Box Dio and the only seller I could find was this Seven Toys, but reading your comments, it seems they aren't all that great? at least not in email answering?
I did try to contact them twice without any response aswell, I did get lucky through Facebook, but they are quite slow with answering.

So should I jump on it? or better to find a different seller?

Im in u.k and ordered the diorama anyway,paid with paypal so nothing to worry about.
ordered saturday shipped today.

I was buying a TFA trooper and SS offered me $21 off Maria Hill. That was too good to pass up. She's a great figure, and the sculpt is better in-hand than any of the photos I've seen. I should receive the Mad Box set today or tomorrow, so all that's missing is Fury.

-Kevin

Back