1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine!

20160208_171515.jpg

Just some notes for those still thinking about ordering this diorama piece....

1. It is surprising light. The only metal pieces are the monitor stands.
2. The base has small led lights on top of it as well.
3. Installation was easy. The monitor stand connect to the base via a headphone jack. One of my connections is somewhat loose with light pressure. With moderate pressure it secured itself to the base.
4. It came with the power adapter, unlike the Iron Man Construction version diorama. Love that.
5. I was able to fit Fury, Hill, and Coulson on the base, with stands, comfortably by swinging the monitor stands out but does not look awkward at all.

Any idea on shipping times with these dioramas?
Ive ordered mine a few days ago but still says pending.

Thanks Brainiac!

:duff

Just some notes for those still thinking about ordering this diorama piece....

1. It is surprising light. The only metal pieces are the monitor stands.
2. The base has small led lights on top of it as well.
3. Installation was easy. The monitor stand connect to the base via a headphone jack. One of my connections is somewhat loose with light pressure. With moderate pressure it secured itself to the base.
4. It came with the power adapter, unlike the Iron Man Construction version diorama. Love that.
5. I was able to fit Fury, Hill, and Coulson on the base, with stands, comfortably by swinging the monitor stands out but does not look awkward at all.

Nice :yess: I like reading these summaries

Any idea on shipping times with these dioramas?
Ive ordered mine a few days ago but still says pending.

I preordered mine in in January last year. Was supposed to ship in November. No clue as to how long it takes them to ship, due to no communication. Then again, it's not like I pressured them for it either. I figured when Maria Hill was delayed, so would the diorama. However, if it went into March I would have started pressuring them.

Comes off. Mine is messed up, one of the monitor stands droops and the whole set doesn't light up unless I hold the stand down. I'm guessing no one else has had this problem yet, lucky me. I emailed SevenToys but not sure when I can expect to hear back with the New Year going over there and they aren't the most communicative... hope I'm not stuck with a dud.

Man, besides being a background piece, the shady customer service puts me away from that.

I hope it all works out for you.

Back