1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that this is a "partially" related question but I'm working the Toy Fair in New York and does anyone know if they sell the figures at the show or are they just announced during the show?

I know that this is a "partially" related question but I'm working the Toy Fair in New York and does anyone know if they sell the figures at the show or are they just announced during the show?

The New York Toy Fair is a professional type of show to preview and showcase new product. One doesn't really go there to buy individual product.

People often say NY toy fair when it's nycc. Toy fair this year already came and went.

People often say NY toy fair when it's nycc. Toy fair this year already came and went.

Well it does happen every year and this year its over valentines weekend...

Anyway, I just wasn't sure what to expect from the meetings/interviews I have going on if I could buy a figure or 2

I thought about taking the deal and getting someone else(I've had my eye on Pepper Potts and Vision for awhile now) but I just couldn't do it. Without the flexpay, I can't really afford Hot toys unfortunately. Ultimately I want Hill because the sculpt looks great and I think she'll look great with Fury when I get him. I'm planning all sorts of Shield posing and if I can get some extra cash, I want to spring for a Coulson from ebay and really make it look cool. I also hope we get a Sharon and a Peggy Carter at some point to really create a nice Shield agent display.

I think plenty of us have been waiting for Peggy since 2011 and Sharon, well that deadly beauty has to have a release with the new movie coming out right?

tumblr_static_68hcwnsf8scgscwokowwg0og4.gif
f6a535938a7a69c7787b11feb3bf3567.jpg

Attachments

• logo-hot-toys-1024x976_297x318.jpg
    logo-hot-toys-1024x976_297x318.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 203
Back