1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on coulson and later regretted it. Not making that mistake this time. Shame she's so light on accessories thou
I would have thought it easy to reuse a couple more of Coulson's accessories (and especially his handgun instead of using Black Widows which is wrong) like his file folder. Can't remember her holding one in the Avengers but she did in AoS and it would fit the character.

With the news of this being a TF exclusive I'm not so sure anymore; said a while back I'm not spending so much on import fees unless it's a really cool figure so hoping a local retailer gets some stock at not too an extortionate price but them even getting Ex figures is hit and miss.

Sorry to ask and even more sorry if someone already answered this recently, but what does "Toy Fair Exclusive" mean exactly?

Mainly that it will be availble at most conventions for sale. Usually a lower production number, though by how much (or what the normal is) is unknown. It's is also limited retail offerings. They usually use lower cost (to produce) figures (repaints or low on new parts).

But there's not a lot of difference.

I think it'd be pretty evil to throw extra Toy Fair tax on top of Avengers Tax and make her go above $220. I think that's a pretty hefty price as is for someone who basically only comes with a handgun.

I'm not sure this will be available from Canadian retailers...these basically come directly from Sideshow or bust, eh? Haven't done a TF EX before.

Mainly that it will be availble at most conventions for sale. Usually a lower production number, though by how much (or what the normal is) is unknown. It's is also limited retail offerings. They usually use lower cost (to produce) figures (repaints or low on new parts).

But there's not a lot of difference.

Thanks man appreciate the info!

This is my first time actually wanting an exclusive figure. Do pre-orders usually sell out fast for these kinds of figures?

This is my first time actually wanting an exclusive figure. Do pre-orders usually sell out fast for these kinds of figures?

It's all unknown, as there isn't a set amount of figures given...but yes, they do tend to sell out in the end. How fast they'll sell out can go either way. Some Iron Man exclusives sell out pretty quick, while others can stay around for a bit longer. Basically, if you're interested in ordering it, don't take long to debate it...just make the order.

Any guesses on the price $ ? Colson was $ 250 when he came out I believe.

Coulson was $175...but that was a different time. :lol Hill will probably go for $220 due to Avengers tax and being a TF Exclusive. $199.99 would be a more reasonable price, but those two words don't tend to go together lately in a lot of cases. :)

Coulson was $175...but that was a different time. [emoji38] Hill will probably go for $220 due to Avengers tax and being a TF Exclusive. $199.99 would be a more reasonable price, but those two words don't tend to go together lately in a lot of cases. :)
Yeah you are probably right. I remember people wanted her back then too. But this makes sense to make her an exclusive since she is a secondary character although people will buy just about anything now a days so I bet if she was regular release she would still sell.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Is this a toy fair exclusive?
Kirk: "I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim..."
harry-slap1.gif

Well this might be kinda sad. When I tried to get Golden Age Cap EX figure, the SSC website wouldn't let me (region locked I think). I already transferred money around to get ready for this pre order too :slap

How soon did previous TF exclusives go to waitlist? I know BR Joker was around for a while. I'll probably just order this as soon as it goes up. I said in the past I'd never do day one PO but this probably won't be around long enough to use a monthly code on.

Disappointed that this is an exclusive. I don't have any females in my collection and am still debating on whether she'd be my first.

Back