1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it'll be that high. She's $180 in HK. Sideshow will probably have her for $220/$230.

You will probably find them on eBay or you can try importing if you don't or can't buy from SSC directly.

I do wish it wasn't a TF EX as I'd like to be able to get two since I've been waiting for this figure for a while now.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

If it turns out to be a toyfair exclusive, i'll be really sad since I wouldn't be able to pay with Paypal for it. :( Unless some kind person here would like to work something out. ;)

Tank was a Toy Fair exclusive, and it's currently payable with Paypal (because of that $10 shipping). So Maria might be in the same boat.

To me, I have been counting on her being a 2013 TF EX, but that didn't happen! Well, it looks like I maybe lucky enough to get her 2 years later.

The way I see it, this will be the only chance you can get her in her SHIELD / Helicarrier garb from HT. If you like her in A1, or like her in her Helicarrier scenes in A2, then this should be no questions asked.

I also believe that HT will be releasing anybody and everybody in A3 Part I & II just to cash in on all of them for possibly 1 last time. But Maria is not always guaranteed, especially if she dies...ala QS...who knows!

I am not counting on her to be released for CA3.

To me, I have been counting on her being a 2013 TF EX, but that didn't happen! Well, it looks like I maybe lucky enough to get her 2 years later.

The way I see it, this will be the only chance you can get her in her SHIELD / Helicarrier garb from HT. If you like her in A1, or like her in her Helicarrier scenes in A2, then this should be no questions asked.

I also believe that HT will be releasing anybody and everybody in A3 Part I & II just to cash in on all of them for possibly 1 last time. But Maria is not always guaranteed, especially if she dies...ala QS...who knows!

I am not counting on her to be released for CA3.

:exactly: 1st day PO for me. I have been thinking about trying to make my own but i am not as skilled as a lot of people on here with these. So i am very happy that HT finally decided to make her and that she will fit with Coulson and Fury with her SHIELD outfit.

I passed on coulson and later regretted it. Not making that mistake this time. Shame she's so light on accessories thou

I read somewhere that in the comics, Maria assumes the role of an acting director of S.H.I.E.L.D? (Civil War?)
That is if MCU is aligned with the comics. I guess that explains the 1/6 Maria Hill?

Oh **** you're right. Well I'm hoping so! When do you think the pre order will be up?

Probably within the next couple weeks or so. I think last year's Toy Fair exclusives went up for preorder one week at a time (or was it that they were announced one week at a time?), so maybe they'll follow a similar schedule this year (Tank was this week). I'm hoping I can order her in August to use my latest rewards points, but odds are that this will go to waitlist pretty soon after going up for preorder later this month.

Likeness is looking a little generic, kind of zombie-like in some shots. Leia's still their best female likeness at the show. They seem to be afraid to add definition to their women's faces. All of their sculpts look so puffy and soft, even when the source material calls for the opposite.

Come to think of it, the only reason Leia looks so good is because she has those softer features. Totally playing to HT's strengths.

Sorry to ask and even more sorry if someone already answered this recently, but what does "Toy Fair Exclusive" mean exactly?

Back