1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-Young-Scarlett-johansson-Shakes-Her-Head-No-In-a-Classy-Red-Dress.gif

:lol

Considering how popular she is...I usually don't PO day one. But this time, I probably will, just to be safe.
I've said I would never PO day one but I guess I'll eat my words this time. I bet she will sell out fast so better to be on the safe side.

Two years from now she'll be $550 on Ebay.

I've said I would never PO day one but I guess I'll eat my words this time. I bet she will sell out fast so better to be on the safe side.

Two years from now she'll be $550 on Ebay.
Just like Midas. Original retail value of $250, two years later average eBay value of $500+. Grrr Midas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I think anyone who has any interest in getting this figure should pre-order it ASAP once it goes up. You can always cancel if you change your mind. The NRD will only be 10% of the price, so you're only looking at $20 to $25 that would go to waste should you decide to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know, I think it will be around $200. Maybe a little more, hopefully a little less. She's light on accessories, and a female. But she is an exclusive and a must have for anyone who owns nick fury. I have both Fury and Coulson so I have to get her for my Shield line up.

I am one of those people that didn't notice tiny difference between Mark III and Mark IV when I first started collecting, now I notice every change:lol

But, this I don't know...we need some comparison pics!

This is definitely a figure based off her Avengers gear...which works best, as it's the best outfit.

Avengers

Maria_Hill_Avengers.jpg

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

latest

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

latest

She doesn't wear a uniform in Age of Ultron...more civvies than anything!

Back