1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Wow was not expecting that, she looks great... Back to considering trying to find a decently priced Coulson now.

The only criticism is the gun, in the Avengers she had a Glock 19 (same as the Coulson figure) and AoU she reportedly had a full size 17 (according to IMFDB anyway) and not the smaller Glock 26 as carried by Black Widow. I would say "hopefully be changed by the time of release" but I thought that about John Blake but the production model was wrong as was the proto (should have had a Glock not an M9).

or Coulson! Ugh, I'm jealous of everyone who's going to have all 3.

I actually just managed to pick up both Nick Fury and Coulson in a trade. So psyched about that even more now!

Not one i would typically consider buying but after seeing her in person, I may have to change my mind.

or Coulson! Ugh, I'm jealous of everyone who's going to have all 3.

- I know :(
If I had either of those kick ass figures I would have picked up Hill, as it is - I'm going to pass. Nevertheless this IS a great release!

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Alright now that she's revealed. When do you think the all think the official Hot Toys reveal gallery and pre order will be up. I HAVE to order this NOW!

Alright now that she's revealed. When do you think the all think the official Hot Toys reveal gallery and pre order will be up. I HAVE to order this NOW!

I'd think soon. Since everyone is posting photos, I'd think they'd want to put out some better photos ASAP.

Agreed. I think they'll want to end the AoU line asap in readiness for Cival War and indeed Batman vs Superman.

I am so using this head for a "How i met your mother" Robin custom :yess:

i have a misb coulson up for trade within the eu if anyone needs him ^^

Do the pics show what kind of accessories she comes with?

Back