1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

I'm still guessing $220 for the cost...and while I'm trying to balance out everything I'm buying, this is pretty much a must since they won't be making her again. I mean, they should've had at least two Fury's, if not three by this point, but alas!

Photo by Pat Loika

PMsyyxL.jpg

Lookin' good.

Definitely buying her.

Actually a really good likeness.

I'm in for Miss Hill.

She looks great! I'll buy one if they don't make the price ridiculous. (knowing HT it will be ridiculously expensive)

Sadly I may not be able to pick this one up, but so glad that HT is bringing it out. Looks beautiful!

I'm gonna go broke this SDCC. :panic:

Maria is looking awesome! :rock

It's really ridiculous! :lol I've gotta be really selective! I was still debating the Han/Chewie two pack, but Han still isn't all there (close!!) and Chewie can either look okay, or just weird...so odd how that's happening! I already POd Luke, because he looks great. Leia looks fantastic too, but her outfit is so simple, that it looks like they went OVERLY simple with it. It's less tight and more just this drape of white.

So I'm not sure if I'll aim to make an A New Hope setup, or just aim to get the best looking figure of each once. We shall see. These things are getting too pricey to just grab whatever! Hill looks great, and I know they'll never make her again, so that's pretty much the main reason. I'd just prefer not to pay the Avengers tax on her -- but that'll never happen. :lol $220 all the way :p

It's really ridiculous! :lol I've gotta be really selective! I was still debating the Han/Chewie two pack, but Han still isn't all there (close!!) and Chewie can either look okay, or just weird...so odd how that's happening! I already POd Luke, because he looks great. Leia looks fantastic too, but her outfit is so simple, that it looks like they went OVERLY simple with it. It's less tight and more just this drape of white.

So I'm not sure if I'll aim to make an A New Hope setup, or just aim to get the best looking figure of each once. We shall see. These things are getting too pricey to just grab whatever! Hill looks great, and I know they'll never make her again, so that's pretty much the main reason. I'd just prefer not to pay the Avengers tax on her -- but that'll never happen. :lol $220 all the way :p

Exactly - I am going to have the most random collection as I am just picking and choosing figures I like over getting movie sets. Heck I have Starlord displayed on my Tauntaun and I actually like it that way. :dunno

Exactly - I am going to have the most random collection as I am just picking and choosing figures I like over getting movie sets. Heck I have Starlord displayed on my Tauntaun and I actually like it that way. :dunno

:lol That's pretty hilarious!

But yeah, with Marvel I've chosen the best of each figure as that representation. I can't afford 30 Iron Men, and every Avenger three times, so I'm waiting for the one that goes, "That's it!" and going for it. I'm taking a gamble that Civil War Cap will be my favourite, but I'll be damned if this AoU Cap doesn't look STUNNING!

And with DC right on the horizon, it's going to be crazy. That's not even counting Episode 7...Phase 3...and prices constantly going up. With how much I have on deck, or will shortly, I'd likely pass on Hill for now IF I thought they'd do another one. But since they haven't made another Fury or Coulson, I don't really have high hopes of seeing Hill again after this. I'd just prefer they priced her at $199.99 for how simple her outfit is, and how little she comes with.

I need breaks where I can get them, even if I know they won't happen! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Sticking to a themed collection is a royal pain in the a. Congrats on freeing your mind!

Cobie looks great in there. Congrats to those who've always wanted a Maria Hill figure :)

Cobie looks great in there. Congrats to those who've always wanted a Maria Hill figure :)

I've hoped for one for years, I just wish it had come when there was a lull! :lol I'm REALLY glad that Quicksilver didn't come out back near the film's release, as I probably would've bitten and regretted it after. At least now I can get a figure that I like in the film and comics, and the likeness is really good too! And the dead stare is actually Maria Hill to the core! :lol

Back