1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap now that I look it at Marvel has slowly over taken the display and now Im looking forward for customs for those Hot Toys havent produced like Sif and Heimdal for my Asgardians display, still need Odin too..... time for a new display case

Here's some Maria loooove!

tumblr_nd7ck3gRdW1solqkno1_500.gif

For exclusives that sold out, don't forget the Mark 7 BD a couple years ago.

TFA Cap! :hi5: But here's my important question- is that a Deadpool head pen holder? Because that'd be pretty awesome.

:hi5: And yes it is, I've got lots of deadpool stuff, that one was made by gentle giant years ago but I'm sure you can still find them if you wanted one.

I'm so glad they sculpted her hair, if they could make black widow with sculpted hair I would definitely pick her up too. Here is some more love for Maria :wink1:image.jpg

:hi5: And yes it is, I've got lots of deadpool stuff, that one was made by gentle giant years ago but I'm sure you can still find them if you wanted one.

I don't really need one, but I do love the idea of jabbing a bunch of pens into Deadpool's head. Plus, after checking the ebay prices, I really don't need one. Thanks for the info though!

Still around, eh? At this point she's basically a regular Hot Toys release with restricted ordering conditions. :lol

Are all those gifs in the collage in reverse/mirrored? :lol

Man, maybe there's no need to rush for Toys Fair Exclusives anymore...

Back