1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Very worried about Quicksilver now. I'll be cancelling my Scarlet Witch order if he doesn't show up and lose my deposit. I'd rather wait for her Avengers uniform if I'm not getting Pietro.

I'll cancel her too if we don't get QS

Noooooo :thud: Never give up hope :lol

:lol sorry just don't see it happening if its not at SDCC

I wonder if Hill will be like the new Coulson and talk to Lang at the end of Ant-Man :horror

Again---they said the entire line up by HOT TOYS will be there. That's a big difference. There's also not fury in that photo. No UU. No agent 13. A few others. They specified it's "the entire...hot toys.." Line up. Not entire movie line up.

So.... you're telling me there is a chance for QS?

theres-a-chance-o.gif

If this is real that's awesome!
An instant buy!
Hope it's not fan made.

Again---they said the entire line up by HOT TOYS will be there. That's a big difference. There's also not fury in that photo. No UU. No agent 13. A few others. They specified it's "the entire...hot toys.." Line up. Not entire movie line up.

Yes you are right entire hot toys line up. They hinted QS by showing off his stand months ago but no Maria Hill stand so he is still coming until they say other wise.

Yes you are right entire hot toys line up. They hinted QS by showing off his stand months ago but no Maria Hill stand so he is still coming until they say other wise.

That's 100% true

So.... you're telling me there is a chance for QS?

theres-a-chance-o.gif

There's always a chance. Especially given we have not seen the display at SDCC yet.
But I was actually making the opposite point. Lol the person I replied to highlight the "entire Aou lineup" like that was some kind of proof they where making everything. He failed to high light where it said ..the entire lineup by hot toys. Hot toys could make the everyone/anyone still. But I was just pointing out that they intentionally specified it wasn't the full Aou lineup from the movie, but the full Hot toys figure set of figures.

as for Snikts reply that it's just marketing. Sure maybe. And yes it was an old HS. That means nothing. It was something they used to show the plans to make it. Given they have made an effort to tell people that the display at SDCC will be EVERYTHING and have been planning that for sometime if he is not at SDCC (not talking about in the photo) then that's a pretty good indication of where he stands. IF they plan to make him they will have a prototype done by now. May not be painted or articulated. But it's done. Otherwise the figure would be over 1.5 years out.

This is a surprise! A really awesome surprise. I'd kinda given up on them making her.

She will be bought. :yess:

On the far left next to Scarlet Witch.

“Here we all are, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world! So stand and fight!”

The superhero epic blockbuster, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, has broken box-office records worldwide and its popularity across the globe was unquestionably high. Certainly the movie has brought all superhero fans to the great Marvel Cinematic Universe, it has also given Hot Toys a great opportunity to introduce a wide variety of highly detailed collectible figures for our fans worldwide!

The entire line up of Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale collectible figures by Hot Toys will be displayed at San Diego Comic-Con which will officially start this Thursday, so don’t miss the chance to come see them at Sideshow/Hot Toys’ booth (#1929).

#SDCC2015 #Marvel #Avengers

19312673629_4ebf9ac6f5_o.jpg

Looking at the image, I am somewhat reminded of an Al Pacino quote from Stella Street. "I'm gonna build a bookcase for all the screenplays that i'm not gonna do."

Well, it's not exactly that. But the only ones I have not doubts in buying, are Cap and BW. Though a better look at Maria Hill might tempt me. The rest? I'm not going to bother with.

I didn't say he wasn't. Or was. I was illustrating the distinction that was missed, one that hot toys intentionally included in the copy they wrote.

If you put full faith in one hot toys photo or claim you can't then dismiss another beciase it's not something you want to hear.

Hot toys stated they will have THEIR entire Aou lineup on display at SDCC.

That's the point I was making. They didn't say it was the full movie lineup. Just their full lineup. We have yet to see it so it could include anything.

But if it doesn't include QS I would be inclined to think he is not coming. Yes they did that stand photo. But obviously things have changed since then. There are at least 5 figures up on offer that where not shown in that photo. So the current announcement is in line with their current plans.

I was not speculating on if any particular figure was to be their. Only pointing out that hot toys DID make the statement that what will be on display is their ENTIRE lineup. Their words.

This is a surprise! A really awesome surprise. I'd kinda given up on them making her.

She will be bought. :yess:

Right? Its amazing :woo :hi5: We're getting there with the female figs Josette :hi5:

I think Quicksilver being a one and done character might have killed him (oops!) as a figure.

I still would like him, but I'm happy we're getting Maria.

There's always a chance. Especially given we have not seen the display at SDCC yet.
But I was actually making the opposite point. Lol the person I replied to highlight the "entire Aou lineup" like that was some kind of proof they where making everything. He failed to high light where it said ..the entire lineup by hot toys. Hot toys could make the everyone/anyone still. But I was just pointing out that they intentionally specified it wasn't the full Aou lineup from the movie, but the full Hot toys figure set of figures.

as for Snikts reply that it's just marketing. Sure maybe. And yes it was an old HS. That means nothing. It was something they used to show the plans to make it. Given they have made an effort to tell people that the display at SDCC will be EVERYTHING and have been planning that for sometime if he is not at SDCC (not talking about in the photo) then that's a pretty good indication of where he stands. IF they plan to make him they will have a prototype done by now. May not be painted or articulated. But it's done. Otherwise the figure would be over 1.5 years out.

Anyone reading this for future reference should remember to include absolutely every last piece of information to be 100% clear as to what Hot Toys are bringing to production. Wouldn't want to get your hopes up for a figure of Chris Luca - Fortress Soldier being released.

The forum auditor is watching.

Back