1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Maybe he IS there, but he's just moving really quickly...[Quicksilver I mean].

Looks good. Glad they finally get her a figure. The thing that scares me most about that photo...I have them all either bought of on order. Guess when someone asks if I have a savings account I should just show that photo. Lol

They all look great though. Nice to get a shot with Hb and the team to give scale.

I guess Hot Toys is anti-team completing, first no Drax, and now no Quicksilver. Hopefully I'm wron.

Looks good. Glad they finally get her a figure. The thing that scares me most about that photo...I have them all either bought of on order. Guess when someone asks if I have a savings account I should just show that photo. Lol

They all look great though. Nice to get a shot with Hb and the team to give scale.

Agreed! :yess:

Can't say I was expecting her to get made at all but now that I'm looking at her I'm definitely buying her.

11snwht.jpg

Sculpted hair which is a bonus. Hope they move away from rooted hair all together.

18876756864_e02bf37ed6_o.gif

She looks great. Would be awesome to have her with Fury and Coulson. Sadly I don't have them :(

It does imply there won't be a Quicksilver (I'd rather have the X version anyway).

I'd have to say it's a smart move by HT. Boring costume - character probably not coming back and the rival version is heaps better.

It does imply there won't be a Quicksilver (I'd rather have the X version anyway) but the pic also doesn't include Veronica, which we know is coming too - so perhaps they just left him out?

However I'd have to say it's a smart move by HT. Boring costume - character probably not coming back and the rival version is heaps better.

While I agree with everything you said about the character being boring and the costume being terrible IMO, I only say make him because the sole reason he won't be back for anymore movies (which I don't mind, BTW)

I don't think Quicksilver's absence in the photo means no Quicksilver. They haven't unveiled Ultimate Ultron either.

It just means they haven't finished the prototype.

I don't think Quicksilver's absence in the photo means no Quicksilver. They haven't unveiled Ultimate Ultron either.

They never said we were getting ultimate ultron. Even though we probably will.

Sculpted hair which is a bonus. Hope they move away from rooted hair all together.

18876756864_e02bf37ed6_o.gif

Rooted hair is the one failing on Hot Toys figures that I don't see them improving in the next couple of years.

Or they're not making either

I think it's worth mentioning how awesome and imposing Ultron is looking in that photo.

And I might sell body parts so I can get Hulk & Buster! :gah:

They never teased Ultimate Ultron. It's just something people are hoping we get. Them not showing Quicksilver at all at SDCC is a bad sign.

The entire line up of Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale collectible figures by Hot Toys will be displayed at San Diego Comic-Con which will officially start this Thursday

Back