1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Here I fixed it for you Hot Toys
mcx7dj.jpg

:rotfl :p

Bravo.

I'd say QS is still coming, they said the full line up will be at SDCC.

I lost all hope when I saw that picture. He was coming at one point... they teased the stand... but why not put him in the AoU group shot promo.... to me it means he got scrapped.

No Quicksilver. No Nick Fury... sigh.

Thats a surprise. Very cool.

The Thor sculpt barely made it to SDCC. It was only unveiled two weeks ago.

This is just a promotional photo, not HT's official confirmation that Quicksilver isn't coming.

The line is clearly not finished.

Sorry but barley made it is over reaching. They showed a prototype last September.

I agree that until they say No qs there's not confirmation...but the line that you highlighted seems to be the biggest issue. And why you highlighted that to make the point he is coming..if you actually read the whole sentence you missed the key part "entire line-up....BY HOT TOYS"

Cool. Just need a Peggy Carter and bobbi "mockingbird" morse now

Well here is a thread I am very pleased (as well as very surprised) to see!! :yess:

She looks great - Instant purchase!! :rock

Very worried about Quicksilver now. I'll be cancelling my Scarlet Witch order if he doesn't show up and lose my deposit. I'd rather wait for her Avengers uniform if I'm not getting Pietro.

I'd say QS is still coming, they said the full line up will be at SDCC.

Again---they said the entire line up by HOT TOYS will be there. That's a big difference. There's also not fury in that photo. No UU. No agent 13. A few others. They specified it's "the entire...hot toys.." Line up. Not entire movie line up.

Sorry but barley made it is over reaching. They showed a prototype last September.

I agree that until they say No qs there's not confirmation...but the line that you highlighted seems to be the biggest issue. And why you highlighted that to make the point he is coming..if you actually read the whole sentence you missed the key part "entire line-up....BY HOT TOYS"

The prototype was just a reworked TDW Thor still sporting the TDW sculpt. The AOU sculpt was just revealed a few weeks ago.

As for the "entire lineup" bit, it could just be a generalization for the sake of good marketing. You're gonna pump what you have in hand and if QS & UU aren't available for display yet you're not gonna let them cockblock your other 16 figures that are ready for the show.

Back