1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I think it will be around $200. Maybe a little more, hopefully a little less. She's light on accessories, and a female. But she is an exclusive and a must have for anyone who owns nick fury. I have both Fury and Coulson so I have to get her for my Shield line up.

What you said.

Yeah, it looks like she had her uniform from The Avengers on at the end of AoU.

What's the deal with the toy fair exclusives? In the past, I remember some of them shipping very shortly after they went up for order. Is that what's going to happen with Maria Hill?

Wasn't she in the end during the Helicarrier scenes?

Probably was, but it's not like outfits were being registered at that point! I mean, Iron Man changed and I'll bet the only people who noticed were collectors who knew he had a new suit coming! :lol

Picture wise, most come from Avengers, as that's the most prominent movie she wears her uniform in...well, that and Agents of Shield. Those are the closest to this figure's outfit. Well, it IS the Avengers outfit, AoS is just really close.

I hope this will not be the first exclusive female figures that got sold out, don't wanna pay peanuts in the after market!

Yes, it's about FREAKING TIME! Yay! I am ordering this the second it goes up.

Back