1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Amazing 2 had done better at the box office, they would produce this figure, but I think this guy is getting shelved. I think it's too risky financially for HT to mass produce this guy. When the Sinister Six movie comes out and if he's in it, I think they'll have a better reason to sell Rhino then.

that could indeed be the case :goodpost:

Some pics from STGCC:

rhino2.jpg
rhino7.jpg
rhino9.jpg
rhino5.jpg
rhino8.jpg
rhino1.jpg
rhino6.jpg
rhino4.jpg
rhino3.jpg

That figure is awesome regardless of how little it was in the movie. If it goes up for pre-order I plan on ordering one.

Not sure I like the fact that the figure will not stand without a plastic cup holding him up. However, the figure is really awesome and perfectly done.

Now the awesome new spidey figure is coming out, it must be time for Rhino to go up on pre order!

The movie probably wasn't popular enough to warrant mass producing this guy. Trying to be realistic here, since the Batman 66 figures have come out and the Batmobile still hasn't been announced for preorder yet.

I can see them producing this guy if the Sinister Six movie does well.

Back