1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping HT gives us a Wolf 2.0 before they quit making predator figs
Tsang made even Scar looks aggressive and scary, and that couldn't be easy. looks like ADI style fits him a lot better than Winston style. it would be sad if he stops before making one pred he actually can make good :)

Tsang made even Scar looks aggressive and scary, and that couldn't be easy. looks like ADI style fits him a lot better than Winston style. it would be sad if he stops before making one pred he actually can make good :)

Ya know, as much as I hate to admit it, in this case you are kinda right. I have always maintained that I really enjoy the Predator designs from AvP, but if I'm being 100% honest with myself, that is mostly because of how they typically end up looking in toy or statue form. Hot Toys, NECA, McFarlane, Sideshow, etc. make the AvP preds look awesome, but they don't actually look like the preds in the movie. The preds in the AvP movie look super bulky, have really awkward proportions, and strange faces. That said, I actually think Wolf looks really cool in the movie. Well, at least what little you can actually see of him in that ridiculously dark movie.

Wolf is by far the best predator design to date, he is a complete bad ass and takes zero **** from anyone or anything!

Wolf is the second worst predator design to date :) his skull has no place for a brain, his head proportions are compared to normal predator like a caveman to a normal human (miniature head / no forehead bone / giant jaws / no chin), his face looks like dead persian cat, his armor has that girlish xena style (this last thing is the worst about stupid adi designs!), all in all it's like a cheap custom suit.

Last edited:
Wolf is the second worst predator design to date :) his skull has no place for a brain, his head proportions are compared to normal predator like a caveman to a normal human (miniature head / no forehead bone / giant jaws / no chin), his face looks like dead persian cat, his armor has that girlish xena style (this last thing is the worst about stupid adi designs!), all in all it's like a cheap custom suit.

:slap What someone tries to make up because they are sad that everyone loves something they hate, so they continuously troll the threads of those things so they can try and make sure nobody else likes those things either :slap Wolf :rock and always will.....deal with it and move on to threads of predator or predator 2 figures since that's all you seam to like and some of us love original predator designs and avp/avpr designs in spite of their flaws and every predator suit has its flaws none of them are perfect even winstons designs, Winston was better at designing the predator face than adi but I like adi's bio helmet designs better. It's all good tho in my opinion and you won't see me going on to a predator 2 figure thread and constantly trolling everybody who loves the duck shaped bio helmet of p2 cuz it's just trolling and annoying. Every time I come on these avp/avpr threads when I get excited over a new release I have to constantly see your fanboy trolling of these designs, my god if you hate them that much why are you in a thread for figures of them, stick to **** you like and let others enjoy what they like! :lecture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 137
Yeah...P. never has anything good to say about anything ever! And for the record the Wolf predator is way cooler than the jungle hunter, I don't care that the jungle hunter is the original, AVPR made an amazing predator character and there is a reason he is so loved.....because he kicks serious alien ass! And he has a whip!!!!! Yeah a flippin whip.....so so bad ass

It's P, dude. Don't bother. He's one of those "back in my day" type of guys that hates everything new for the sake of it, and that's coming from someone who loves the original two predators and prefers them to any other pred.

Just go away, already. Thats great that you have your own opinion that you just love to throw at everyone, but this is an AVP figure thread and you *clearly* cant stand anything about it. Youve said your piece multiple times already.

I think this looks great. They had it at stgcc and it looked great. I like predator, and being a completest I have all of them so far, but I don't think I've had them displayed much. But this one looks great. I really dig the overall feel. Mms325 right?

Wolf is so awesome. I really don't care for the movie he is in, but his design really does it for me. Really hoping HT gives us a Wolf 2.0 before they quit making predator figs

i don't think HT will stop making pred figs, specially the new pred movie will coming on next year #hopefully

i don't think HT will stop making pred figs, specially the new pred movie will coming on next year #hopefully

Next year?! We're most likely looking at 2017 earliest, possibly even later. Shane Black still has another two projects to work on before he starts his Predator movie.

That figure blows the actual version in the movie right out of the water.

Like I have said previously he maybe one of my least favourite Predators but he would look nice displayed with the other Preds in my collection, so I have a decision to make. :gah:

That figure blows the actual version in the movie right out of the water.

Like I have said previously he maybe one of my least favourite Predators but he would look nice displayed with the other Preds in my collection, so I have a decision to make. :gah:

In Ben Stillers voice: " Do it! "

Back