1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Recently pick this guy up at bbts. The paint app on this is the best I've seem on any predator. I'm very impress and happy with this figure. Anyone is a fan need to pick this up. You will not disappoint.

Nice addition to the collection zombieguy! That is one of the most impressive pred figs around, I still find new details on him every time I look

Debating which Elder to get. Currently only have Scar 2.0 and Want Celtic down the line, so keeping with the AvP motive makes sense,
But going P2 adds a little variety..

AVP Elder Predator is a great addition. Still hoping for a Chopper from Hot Toys.
5afcef349433a7a47afbe3930b24a212.jpg
6eb3eb90b1cb840c059aa4cfb57b7897.jpg
698aaee346969ac17a68f414a177511f.jpg
96c0564b0feea809bd2bfa64cae34899.jpg
c10308d3985791d0ced05e67fb507721.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great pictures djcbear.....I still don't see the need for a chopper from hot toys, I really don't think hot toys could do any better than German beast

Great pictures djcbear.....I still don't see the need for a chopper from hot toys, I really don't think hot toys could do any better than German beast
Thanks bro!
I know the kits are a way to go for now but an official release is needed. I hate unfinished lines from HT.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They will release the Chopper...we may be in for a bit of a wait, but it be coming. Bigger question is if/when the new Wolf and P1 will be coming.

making a chopper is actually really easy to do I have my custom I did if anyone wants to see it PM me. He looks fantastic, and I can walk you through making your own if you are interested.

Very nice. Looking badass next to scar and celtic. :clap

Looking good xenowolf!

Thanks guys, I can't wait to complete that shelf, I have a custom acrylic box being made to completely enclose that shelf and another alien maybe more facehuggers and the other Avp preds to get (if hot toys makes them all) and I will be very happy!

after selling off all of my preds, which i regret, i decided to jump back in. got the p2 elder at bbts and will be using a code to get this elder too. i always liked the look of the avp elder. what are the chances of getting a chopper and wolf 2.0?

after selling off all of my preds, which i regret, i decided to jump back in. got the p2 elder at bbts and will be using a code to get this elder too. i always liked the look of the avp elder. what are the chances of getting a chopper and wolf 2.0?

C'mon HT! Make it happen. lol

Here's mine! Got it for a great price (~210 shipped). Really love this figure and looks great with the others.

8bbf05ea5900f7c25c687161043d6083.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Here's my honest review, this figure isn't worth $250 AT ALL. The paint on his face looks very basic, and obviously the eyes too. Swap his head with P2 Elder's it will look ten times better. Also the lack of new base is disturbing, even celtic gets a awesome base, and he has more screen time than Elder, i know it's Elder, but come on. You can't even put his mask on his face, really hot toys? I know you are simply being accurate on this figure (not even accurate), but we're paying $250 and of course we are expecting to get more than what it already has. I would only recommend this if you are a hardcore fan. It's NOT a bad looking figure at all, just the price makes no sense.

Photo 15-10-2016, 3 16 36 AM.jpg
Photo 15-10-2016, 3 10 16 AM (1).jpg
Photo 15-10-2016, 3 16 13 AM.jpg
Photo 15-10-2016, 3 17 12 AM (1).jpg
Photo 15-10-2016, 3 17 22 AM.jpg

Back