1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics man! :clap I receive mine yesterday but haven't had a chance to bust this out. I wish HT would've add a hand to hold the bio mask but other then that...Figure is beautiful!

I'm pretty satisfied with this figure, although the eyes do look a bit funny, but not a big deal to me.
36e23679c31efe68ab982a1dd8aacc67.jpg
d36f9a3b161b117fe70067bb476d8886.jpg
28f6cafaea5f1e6c7997460fad06fe83.jpg
3725c9aa60d2ec20b47b2a13baa32162.jpg
a884ddf0f22b3e2a09031a7ff89aa5c8.jpg

Yeah, if they make a Chopper 2.0, Jungle Hunter 2.0 or Wolf 2.0 I'd definitely pick those up. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else they could do. Perhaps they could release more of the Lost tribe from P2, but that seems very unlikely to happen.
They should release every pred that appeard in each movie... i don't see why not since they release every single dam iron man mark from 1 to 00... I'd go for all of them

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks zombieguy13, I really like this elder. A specific holding hand would have been nice but the open palm works fine

They should release every pred that appeard in each movie... i don't see why not since they release every single dam iron man mark from 1 to 00... I'd go for all of them

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

:exactly: I'm game.

Very cool, I have photoshopped some pictures and it was a lot of fun. You made me think it's time to have some fun with my figures again.
Here's an old one

Great pic zuckuss! @playboy I forced the clasps where the chain is attached down around the sides of the collar, others have pulled the chain down and hooked it to the front of the collar

Great pic zuckuss! @playboy I forced the clasps where the chain is attached down around the sides of the collar, others have pulled the chain down and hooked it to the front of the collar

Had the same problem thanks I will try that too.

curious, has anyone tried one of these 2.0 bodies on a wolf predator? I've seen someone use a classic body and it worked pretty good, but the leg armor is wrong.

You definitely want to keep those eyes in shadow - they look very silly indeed.

How are the Predators doing these days anyway? The pace of release seems slow and I don't get the impression they're big sellers for HT anymore.

It will be slower over the next year or so (we might not see anything Predator related atall). I imagine we'll see the main Predator from The Predator and maybe the main character in 2018.

Finally got this guy in and I'm very happy with him, although they didn't do very good on the cape in my opinion, they made it too narrow at the top like it came from his neck instead of making it wider like it came from his shoulders like in the movie. The mask was also a real pain in the ass to pose with the hands they give you, but after ****ing with it for a while I was able to get a pose that I was really happy with and I have to say that this guy has a lot of shelf presence and is a must for an Avp display, here's my work in progress......

image.jpgimage.jpg

Back