1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if you cancel your original order when this was already in stock and switch it for the $100 off instead, will they still charge you cancellation fees for the other piece? Hmm, I might have to call in to Sideshow and find out. I would think they might be willing to make an offer on this.

Only if a Flex payment has already been charged, then a fee will apply.

Glad I was able to grab him during Spook :lol still flexing him tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could someone who has him talk about a bit about the articulation? Especially the upper legs and the waist. What range of movement can be made here? Is he more like the newer Iron Man figures or more like the older generation of statuelike figures like Mark II unleashed or Mark V?

Could someone who has him talk about a bit about the articulation? Especially the upper legs and the waist. What range of movement can be made here? Is he more like the newer Iron Man figures or more like the older generation of statuelike figures like Mark II unleashed or Mark V?

His legs are pretty well articulated. The legs pull down and he has hard plastic flaps on his waist.

Back