1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means Iron Man armors in general, the original Mark 6 was $209. Now over the course of 6 years, the price has increased to a range of $250-$300 for a plastic suit

Exactly - The original Mark II was only $159.99! (check the Sideshow Product Archive for more examples).

I think he means Iron Man armors in general, the original Mark 6 was $209. Now over the course of 6 years, the price has increased to a range of $250-$300 for a plastic suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll go down once DC hits.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I ordered this and Shotgun today but I might cancel the Gamma. Its a good price but I have some other things I want to order. I can't decide man

This is a great deal with free shipping and $75 off - as others have stated. I put this on flex pay at about 63/month until January. $189 total. I paid nothing today. I just couldn't pass this up!

I have Gamma and personally he is a fantastic piece. The green really stands out and his size is such a great presence on the shelf

Here's what I did with my Gamma.
7bd8cacfa6208016197901e9e094ce05.jpg

PowerSuit Lex. I had a purple collar on it, but it was too tight of a squeeze.

Couldn't pass this guy up @ $75 off, plus free shipping... just wish somebody would make custom arms with the clamper thingies taken off so we can actually see /pose his articulated hands. I know it's not movie accurate, but WGAF? Anybody see any customs for this?

Couldn't pass this guy up @ $75 off, plus free shipping... just wish somebody would make custom arms with the clamper thingies taken off so we can actually see /pose his articulated hands. I know it's not movie accurate, but WGAF? Anybody see any customs for this?

His clamper thingies come off to reveal his hands.

I got mine yesterday as well...definitely happy I picked him up...the green paint makes this guy stand out against the rest of my collection.

So, if you cancel your original order when this was already in stock and switch it for the $100 off instead, will they still charge you cancellation fees for the other piece? Hmm, I might have to call in to Sideshow and find out. I would think they might be willing to make an offer on this.

Back