1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

This is the last figure I plan to preorder from the AOU line. Regardless if the sculpt is changed or not from TDW version, I'll probably still get this one due to wanting the Avengers stand to match the rest of the team... I know. I'm dumb. :(

You could simply buy the stand after wards. But if you want the AoU Thor I think its understandable. I'm thinking I may want to do the same thing :)

An infinity gauntlet would get me to buy him :clap

You could simply buy the stand after wards. But if you want the AoU Thor I think its understandable. I'm thinking I may want to do the same thing :)

You can buy the stand? Probably through eBay, I'm assuming? Would rather just save the trouble and get the AOU Thor. :)

Indeed he is! But no twins? Or vision? Or ultron?

As much as I want them, I can't afford them. So I had to narrow it down, unfortunately. I started collecting during the GOTG line. So I just plan on getting the original 6 MCU Avengers and going from there. Especially because I loved the original Avengers movie so much.

Oh, and I had to own HulkBuster because... it's the HulkBuster. :lol

As much as I want them, I can't afford them. So I had to narrow it down, unfortunately. I started collecting during the GOTG line. So I just plan on getting the original 6 MCU Avengers and going from there. Especially because I loved the original Avengers movie so much.

Oh, and I had to own HulkBuster because... it's the HulkBuster. :lol

I don't blame you about HB it will be truly amazing in hand! And the avengers is my favorite!! This is the first line that I'm getting every figure...well almost every figure. Certainly the most from any single line. This is actually going to double the size of my collection! :horror

I don't blame you about HB it will be truly amazing in hand! And the avengers is my favorite!! This is the first line that I'm getting every figure...well almost every figure. Certainly the most from any single line. This is actually going to double the size of my collection! :horror

That is AWESOME! And what a line it is! I truly think this AOU line is the most impressive line Hot Toys has ever produced. Each figure is outstanding!

Don't you release reviews once you get a figure? I think I remember watching your Star Lord review. Excellent job!! Look forward to watching your AOU reviews!

That is AWESOME! And what a line it is! I truly think this AOU line is the most impressive line Hot Toys has ever produced. Each figure is outstanding!

Don't you release reviews once you get a figure? I think I remember watching your Star Lord review. Excellent job!! Look forward to watching your AOU reviews!

Yes this line is my favorite thus far. So impressive! And yeah I do reviews. Thank you my friend!! I'm very much looking forward to reviewing all these awesome pieces. Next up is the 43 :woo

Are you forgetting about the lack of the proper stands on the Iron men from AoU? It is impossible to match all the main 6 avengers with AoU stands :(

Are you forgetting about the lack of the proper stands on the Iron men from AoU? It is impossible to match all the main 6 avengers with AoU stands :(

Eh its not that big of a deal in my opinion. I don't mind getting a cool base at all :)

Looking forward to it!!

Thanks! :hi5:

Has anyone transplanted plastic arms onto the DW Thor? Is that a feasible concept?

Pretty much everything you said here is true for me, too. I don't know if I am going to get SW and QS but I am planning on getting most of the others.

Back