1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too crazy about the head sculpt. But unfortunately I need this Thor to complete my AOU line. So I've preordered. Hoping they make some tweaks before the final version is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People just can't be pleased when it comes to Thor.

People didn't like the open mouth sculpt of TDW so HT gives us a closed mouth and now people like the TDW sculpt better :slap

After Thor 1 and Avengers people wanted a sleeveless Thor. We were given the option and now everyone wants sleeves. :slap

People are stupid. :lol

People didn't like the open mouth sculpt of TDW so HT gives us a closed mouth and now people like the TDW sculpt better :slap
After Thor 1 and Avengers people wanted a sleeveless Thor. We were given the option and now everyone wants sleeves. :slap
:rotfl The cycle must continue :lol

Can't please everyone :wink1:

So,Paul Walker as Thor? currently looking at the Dark World Thor now

I think you might need to specify that *SOME* people are stupid (in your opinion. I think stupid is a strong word here.) You are implying everyone said this, which couldn't be further from the truth. I, for one, loved the sleeveless Dark World Thor (open mouth head sculpt and all.) This Thor is a slight disappointment. I would be lying if I told you it wasn't. Not because of the sleeveless rubber arms. But the likeness. It just seems off.

So please don't lump everyone together in a rant. It sounds like you're calling a bunch of people "stupid" when most are posting valid points when discussing a figure. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unclench those cheeks buddy. I can think people are stupid all I want. Don't take it personally. Thanks.

Very mature response, sir. Nothing was taken personal. You just assumed everyone was thinking or complaining about the same thing. Which made you look like an ass at best. Sorry for trying to open your eyes a bit. I'll let you go back to your close minded world with grade school jokes. Thanks.

Hahahaha. Well clearly I struck a nerve if it warranted a response. Pretty sure there's worse things being said on this forum to people directly then an indirect generalized "people are stupid." Maybe you should go find them and PC them. Thanks.

Looks decent. Still like my dark world better. Head sculpt will probably look better once production pics drop. Light up hammer is a nice touch. Easy pass for me.

I never nitpick any piece, but AOU thor's face does look off, will still get AOU thor since I am after the entire AOU collection, which will take me a while to complete especially since I still need to complete the guardians collection of groot and gamora

Hahahaha. Well clearly I struck a nerve if it warranted a response. Pretty sure there's worse things being said on this forum to people directly then an indirect generalized "people are stupid." Maybe you should go find them and PC them. Thanks.

You guys are funny... TO quote a very true and famous line from Tommy Lee Jones in Men In Black "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." Very true... Just like the saying "Ignorance is bliss". And if any one here doesn't understand the undertones of his quote, well then :dunno I got nuthin' for you..:) OK, back to talking about Thor :yess:

Whoa, Whoa Tommy Lee Jones said people are dumb. What an *******.

:lol Almost forgot what I actually wanted to say! (I got caught up in the stupid thing) :lol The only problem I kinda have with the AOU Thor being sleeveless is Hot Toys made such a big deal over the Light Armor version with it being exclusive and limited and made it seem like it would be the only sleeveless version made, thus being exclusive (and it sold out pretty quickly too). Now I am a Thor fan first so I have all 4 figures made so far and will most likely buy this eventually, but I do feel a little perturbed buying the Light Armor thinking it would be "special" when I could've just simply bought the regular Armored version, then bought this AOU version instead of having both TDW versions. So now those who bought the Light Armor have a cool unique base, but a not so special Thor figure. :lol Oh well. That's collecting... You never know what's coming next! So buy what you like and want, not because its exclusive and special.

This Thor is very disappointing, at the very least they should have included swappable armored arms and a diorama base, they really going cheap on accessories now, with this weak ass app they giving us.

19411_854111804644323_2582205950763594085_n.jpg

Back