1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor head and light-up Mjolnir.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

By a very slim margin. It's the same body but their are minor tweaks that make this version 1/5th(ish) inch taller.
image.jpg

Thor head and light-up Mjolnir.
Might as well just buy the entire figure because of how much the head and hammer cost on ebay right now ha

By a very slim margin. It's the same body but their are minor tweaks that make this version 1/5th(ish) inch taller.

Damn ... so he is taller. That might make me consider getting this down the line.

This looks good but can't justify buying it yet. I have all 4 previous Thor's (my favorite character) and was hoping just to get the new head sculpt and stick it on my LA Thor and pick up the LED hammer too, but I'll have to wait to see what actual prices are from stores like Toy Anxiety since the E-bay prices are ridiculous right now. Also may consider holding out to see if he reaches 20% off status like the DW armored Thor, but then that's taking a chance too... :dunno

View attachment 214067

I see from this picture that the mjolnir is greater, as well as the forearm and shoulder appear more muscular.
Indeed, if added up changed, corrections are manifold.
Beautiful photos to compare.

I still think the Dark World headsculpt is more Hemsworth than the new one.
At the same time, I love the new hair color compared to the old one.

Everything else on the new one looks to be superior to the Dark World version.

Nice side by side photos for comparison, toyszoned!

I definitely like the more goldish hue to the hair on the AoU sculpt, as well as the darker cape.

Just that little bit extra height and appearance might make him seem a better fit with the rest of the AoU lineup. Thor to me needs physical presence.

Back