1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Vision just a few days ago from a fellow freak and Warmachine today, thought of this as I was unboxing him

IMG_1557.JPG

Just arrived:

63f6904fc4fa199b74af2bc2f1a14248.png

Could have easily been a much better figure with a few articulation points (neck?!) but a solid figure. Glad I snagged him. Definitely has shelf presence.

Earlier in the thread some users posted pictures of Vision's suit getting stretched out from where the waist grabbers were holding him.

I just recently got vision from agood deal on eBay. Was quite excited to have someone in a flying pose. I've had him sitting like this for over a week. After seeing this post I want ahead and took him out of my cabinet. The suit was stuck together and misshapen and I cannot get it not to look crinkled now. He will know longer be an flying pose this stinks as I really like the vision flying

Hmm.....will check this out.

Ok: One very small wrinkle that worked right out. Easy solution is to 'grab' him right under the arm pits. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread some users posted pictures of Vision's suit getting stretched out from where the waist grabbers were holding him.

Link? Or page number? Curious to see what happened, might have an idea for a fix that I've been using for other characters like BvS Superman and Reeve Superman et al who I have on dynamic stands with fabric wardrobe.

Link? Or page number? Curious to see what happened, might have an idea for a fix that I've been using for other characters like BvS Superman and Reeve Superman et al who I have on dynamic stands with fabric wardrobe.

Discussion starts around page 278.

Anyone pose this figure in his iconic pose from the old comics. Right hand holding cape and left hand out in front of him

Another good tip is to grip him by a single leg. This will work for most poses, plus its nice and loose with the added bonus of sitting a little higher.

He looks to be low in stock now at Sideshow, would it be safe to say there will be no Civil War version and that this is the one to get to complete that collection/setup?

Back