1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures. :) I love the way you have Tony the Mechanic posed, by the way.

Thanks! I picked up a few of the dynamic stands that OSK has for sale and pretty much just copied what they did in the product pics haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

59110f2cf0eaa843e941fada2862c52e.jpg

I just ordered him today. Got 30 bucks off with a sideshow st. Patrick's day coupon. I feel like this is probably one of the only versions of Vision we'll get(unless he gets altered radically in Infinity War and turns all White or something), so I think it's finally time to get him before he's gone. Hope I like him, he seems to be a bit of a shelf warmer at some stores.

I just ordered him today. Got 30 bucks off with a sideshow st. Patrick's day coupon. I feel like this is probably one of the only versions of Vision we'll get(unless he gets altered radically in Infinity War and turns all White or something), so I think it's finally time to get him before he's gone. Hope I like him, he seems to be a bit of a shelf warmer at some stores.

They teased a Civil War version but it looks exactly the same I think, I'm not sure if it was a prototype and if it is still being worked on, or if they're abandoning it altogether. Hopefully this will still be around.

This was fun to shoot. ON the 2nd pic when I added Wanda, my 4 year old said, "they look like mom and dad...where's me?". I said, "who do you want to be?". He said,"i'll be captain America". So the pic with cap(I think the third one) my 4 year old set up and came up with lol. Fun when the kids like your hobby....

vision1.jpg
vision2.jpg
vision3.jpg
vision4.jpg
vision5.jpg
vision6.jpg
vision7.jpg
vision8.jpg
vision9.jpg
vision10.jpg
vision11.jpg
vision12.jpg

They teased a Civil War version but it looks exactly the same I think, I'm not sure if it was a prototype and if it is still being worked on, or if they're abandoning it altogether. Hopefully this will still be around.
I feel like they were just trying to,set up a civil war display. It looked like the same figure. I don't think hot toys will release a civil war version, even if they did it would probably start shipping after infinity war releases next year and I'm sure they want a vision for that film, probably a white one that lights up if I had to guess.

There's really no need to even make a CW Vision at this point. It's not like he's even completing a set like Drax..

Cool. He seems to be nowhere near selling out so hopefully he'll get some more discounts. Surprised he doesn't have a free shipping offer, or even a flat $10 shipping like AoU Scarlet Witch...

I came across a photo of Scarlet Witch on set of IW. She's wearing the new Avengers outfit. I wonder how HT will handle that

Considering at this point all Steve's Avengers will still be fugitives? there could be some design changes coming back into it all...

Was able to snag a good condition 2nd hand Vision yesterday for $90. Really impressed in hand, I've seen it so many times prior at Secret Base and still left me wow'd.

Such a nice figure. Given there is still plenty of stock even in HK, HT might not revisit this character and I totally expect Vision to be dead once Thanos snags his Infinity Gem. Happy to pick him up while hes cheap and not in demand.

Was able to snag a good condition 2nd hand Vision yesterday for $90. Really impressed in hand, I've seen it so many times prior at Secret Base and still left me wow'd.

Such a nice figure. Given there is still plenty of stock even in HK, HT might not revisit this character and I totally expect Vision to be dead once Thanos snags his Infinity Gem. Happy to pick him up while hes cheap and not in demand.

Wow - great deal. I've been trying to find a good deal on one. I'm still thinking about grabbing it from SSC with the 15% off code, but shipping is really expensive still.

Had gone back-n-forth on getting him. $150+ after RPs, so worth it. :)

Should be a dynamic figure (colors) in my display case.

Back