1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had Sideshow move my final payment back into March (after they'd deferred it to April), so I'll be getting both Vision and SW in @ 2 weeks. :yess: Thanks to those who indicated that he was in stock.

Got my vision today. Not sure why the pics are showing up purple from the white detolf lights but he looks great.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Congrats Edub! Mine shipped today and will be here in FL by Tuesday. I used the new feature on SSC site when you login to your acct. I went to look at my Vision order this morning and it gave me the option to pay my remaining balance, I clicked on it, got a charge on my cc a few minutes later and got my invoice and tracking email an hour ago.

Thats pretty cool, but I just tried it on my Dolorean order it doesnt work. Maybe since they havent got their full stock in yet...

You're right, I think the system still have a glitch, I just went to my acct and both of my orders for ant-man and ultron prime has the same offer to pay off my balance and just for grins I clicked on my ant-man order and it didn't went thru.

here's a screen shot of the email I got after paying off the last flex via the new feature for Vision, really neat feature (as long as it works), specially there are times its hard to get a hold of them via chat or phone call just to ask to pay off an item.
20160310_022656_zpsorb4yrzm.jpg

Well, it's offical! My top display shelf is finally full! :cool:
Vision is an awesome looking figure!
Would take up close photos but my crappy phone camera won't do justice to the figure.

Lineup.jpg

Last edited:
I should be getting my Vision on Monday. :yess: I'm immensely looking forward to getting him! :D

Mine's supposed to be here on Monday too. I'm a little annoyed though because what I usually do is change the delivery to a UPS store through myUPS because I'm never home, but for whatever reason it's not letting me on this guy. After waiting several months, I suppose a day or two longer won't hurt, right? RIGHT?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back