1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just going to ask if everyone got their processing email. Same here! This and then Ant Man will make for a fun month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it ever confirmed there'd even be a difference? Seeing this was what made me just get the AoU version now.

As Motux said there is bound to be some small difference. If it ends up being an accessory, that's not worth waiting months for when you can just get it from a parts site later on.

Might as well get this one now.

Oh man ... My original final flex was supposed to be March 5. I'll have to see if they let me change it back to a March date.

If the shipment comes in they will let you move the last flex up. Just got to ask.

Yes! Email received! Now I just need a CW Spider-Man and Black Panther and my Avengers lineup will be complete!

e81356ab9807935dd37055ee99788dd8.jpg
Vision landed today! What an amazing figure! Not had an action stand before! Lots of playing! How hard wearing are these type of outfits, not had one like this before! Any chance it will damage by having it left posed?

Vision landed today! What an amazing figure! Not had an action stand before! Lots of playing! How hard wearing are these type of outfits, not had one like this before! Any chance it will damage by having it left posed?

Sweet set up!

It depends on the pose. But in any pose if you change it up every few months you should be fine. The material is much more durable them common perception. That said, heat and direct light are awful for it. I wouldn't let it get above 85f. And don't let it get warm then cold tjem warm.

Woohoo! Emailed Shideshow about paying off my final flex early and just got confirmation. The Witch & Vision will be soon on the way :yess:

Back