1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping email from Shideshow this morning. Vision & Scarlet Witch inbound, should be arriving Wednesday :clap

Got my shipping email from Shideshow this morning. Vision & Scarlet Witch inbound, should be arriving Wednesday :clap

Congrats Bucky! How much was shipping on your order for Vision? SS has it estimated at $17. Is this what you were actually charged?

Want to get him on order but would prefer the standard 10 bucks.

It was $40 for me for Vision & $33 for Scarlet, as I live in the uk. After these two I only have Ant Man left from SideShow, as I can't deal with the shipping cost. Gonna use TimCent on eBay form now on, really great seller.

To be fair I'd advise anyone outside the US to use TimCent. Price a little less than sideshow and that includes postage, staright from Hong Kong so getting it earlier than SideShow, plus arrives in under a week most times.

Mine processed through a sort facility in Homg Kong a week ago. No update since...

You think that's bad man, the tracking said it was in the country only about 30 minutes away from me and would be here tomorrow. Now it says it's in Poland! What the hells with that!?

Mine charged, I imagine I will get the ship notif today sometime. That's how Scar Witch was last week. Timing will work out that it delivers on Monday instead of Friday, that I'm sure of :slap

Back