1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

It certainly doesn't look like it's made from silk from the original teaser pic we got.
It's unfortunate that the cape is CGI in the film because that is a little harder to recreate. Silk is really the only type of fabric that would work best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably not but they use a type of nylon that's similar I would be happy but I doubt it, im sure it will be cloth.

Just don't F up the cape, if he's to be bare bones, at least put quality, time and effort and give us an amazing cape

Amen! There's no freaking way they'll use silk, maybe rayon? I'd totally be fine with a barebones Vision with a nice cape and light up Mind Gem.

No doubt! I'm a HUGE Korra fan. All in all it could have been better but it was certainly a worthy successor to ATLA. Anyone that disagrees can go hang out with Azula, lol!

:yess: It was definitely a worthy successor, I like it more than ATLA though, just a bit more :lol Its so great :woo

Be nice but I doubt it.

Why? I really don't see a HT Vision without LED Mind Gem. I know that comic sources don't matter but the movie is completely focused on it. It gives birth to The Vision, he uses it to "burn" Ultron out of the Internet, he uses its power (akin to the comics) to attack "mega" Ultron with Thor's Lightning and Stark's repulsors and kills the last drone with it. If the mind gem doesn't glow a bright yellow, then the figure is a failure In my opinion.

:yess: It was definitely a worthy successor, I like it more than ATLA though, just a bit more :lol Its so great :woo

In some ways I agree. If they got rid of the love triangle in the first 2 seasons, that would have gone a long way. And the shows saving grace was Toph In my opinion. She's actually the only reason why ATLA is still my first choice. "Look here sugar queen"-EPIC,

Via P.E.:

11263064_887393314632331_6085067015062720331_n.jpg

Why? I really don't see a HT Vision without LED Mind Gem. I know that comic sources don't matter but the movie is completely focused on it. It gives birth to The Vision, he uses it to "burn" Ultron out of the Internet, he uses its power (akin to the comics) to attack "mega" Ultron with Thor's Lightning and Stark's repulsors and kills the last drone with it. If the mind gem doesn't glow a bright yellow, then the figure is a failure In my opinion.
They should do it like a laser pointer...
uploadfromtaptalk1431545442886.jpg

If Hot Toys manage to nail the sculpt... this will be one of the best figures to date.

Wouldn't a light up mind gem look incredibly small on a 1/6 head? Like way smaller than Iron Man's eye slits? A tiny pinpoint light doesn't seem like it would be worth the added cost.

Back