1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

A piece of semi-transparent and translucent plastic would be enough for me... more of a concern would be that the cape is of a higher quality and wire framed.

I got the Maleficent figure yesterday, and I really like the green fire accessories. I think Hot Toys does a great job with fire/electricity/etc. I think a small yellow blast for Vision that magnetizes to the head would be kinda cool.

I got the Maleficent figure yesterday, and I really like the green fire accessories. I think Hot Toys does a great job with fire/electricity/etc. I think a small yellow blast for Vision that magnetizes to the head would be kinda cool.

:exactly::goodpost: Congrats! Maleficient is an awesome fig and yep, those fire accessories are well done and that material is perfect for Scarlet Witch's energy blasts and Vison lazer.

I had a Vision :monkey3

If you're right, Brainy, then :clap :woo, if not, then it's :medic for you.

:lol J/K :1-1:

Edit: Feel free to quote this one, too! :nana:

Well it's coming on A tonight, just depends on which one(I'd say it's a Friday)

Just meant, ever tonight is a tonight. So when ever it is released its a tonight. Sorry, was just being a smart ass

Back