1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

I'm sure I'll love The Vision, but I think the Vision would have worked better as a totally cgi creation. This is one time somewhat not quite human movements would have worked. I just wish he looked a little less human. He should have a little more mechanical texture to his skin and costume IMHO. The eyes and skin especially.
What do you all think?

Interesting. I've spoke to a fairly large number and you're the first that said that. I think the AoU Vision was a great interpretation and I dig the overall look. :dunno

Haven't we been over this already? He's an android, so he's supposed to look human.

Yes, I get that he is not a robot, but I think the way they handled his makeup looks too obvious where it's just face paint covering his skin. On his forehead and cheeks it looks good because they have extra appliances that add polish and detail but his nose, mouth and hands are just paint on skin and it shows.

I'm surprised by just how much I enjoyed this character in the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm surprised by just how much I enjoyed this character in the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed :hi5: so awesome :woo
Spoiler Spoiler:

I AM NOT READING SPOILERS.

However can anyone confirm that he gets more than 30 seconds of screen time? Hopefully they developed his character properly.

I AM NOT READING SPOILERS.

However can anyone confirm that he gets more than 30 seconds of screen time? Hopefully they developed his character properly.

He does get a lot of screen time and is very integral to the story

I'm sure I'll love The Vision, but I think the Vision would have worked better as a totally cgi creation. This is one time somewhat not quite human movements would have worked. I just wish he looked a little less human. He should have a little more mechanical texture to his skin and costume IMHO. The eyes and skin especially.
What do you all think?

I prefer Vision to look as-is; a more humane look, as it translates to a higher sophistication and capabilities of their bio-mech/genetics/technology.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

NOT A SPOILER: 200th post!!!!!

I think the Vision would have worked better as a totally cgi creation.
What do you all think?

I think you're either insane or born in the 21st century.

(Or you're just straight-up trolling since you haven't even seen the film yet.)

Back