1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

A really fascinating character from a really solid sequel!

His origin story is one of the best thus far in the MCU and his visual design is superb.

If Hot Toys doesn't produce a figure of him, I will be surprised . . . :thud:

The opportunity to finally get a new Marvel character in the MMS line should not be overlooked.
Plus, he has the potential to be the most stunningly godlike HT figure to date . . . moreso than the Asgardians.

____

A really fascinating character from a really solid sequel!

His origin story is one of the best thus far in the MCU and his visual design is superb.

If Hot Toys doesn't produce a figure of him, I will be surprised . . . :thud:

The opportunity to finally get a new Marvel character in the MMS line should not be overlooked.
Plus, he has the potential to be the most stunningly godlike HT figure to date . . . moreso than the Asgardians.

____

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror
YOU DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!
:thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak

:lol
Seriously they can't not make Vision :google

Uh, wasn't there a Vision headsculpt in that JC Hong video? :slap Of course HT will make him. Relax.

Yes... yes there was
videoplayback.mp4_snapshot_00.16_[2015.04.26_01.54.53].jpg

Well not to mention a whole vision teaser on that table and by itself :lol
That too :lol

Obviously he is being made :slap I was just expressing my anguish at the thought of not getting him :thud:

I wasn't interested in this at first but after the movie its a day one preorder. I hope it comes with a second head with the alternate eyes from the trailer.

I love androids, and I would love to add this guy to my collection. I also can't wait to see him in the movie.

Preordered vision on 1st day, man I already decided to not purchase anymore but he is way too cool. Maybe coolest character from Marvel

I can't wait to see the PO for this. I won't be getting Vision, but I'm eager to see what HT has in store for us.

So.... Wheres our preorder? They keep teasing, but nothing!

I'd say Marvel don't want them to show Vision until after the movie comes out, either that or he comes with a spoilerish exclusive :dunno Its also possible that the headsculpt is not finished yet

I'd say Marvel don't want them to show Vision until after the movie comes out, either that or he comes with a spoilerish exclusive :dunno Its also possible that the headsculpt is not finished yet

Yea, I guess... U're probably right, but since US is getting this Friday, why not give us some Vision love till the weekend or something lol

You have to get up earlier in the morning to catch me out by a false link son. ;)

:lol

:duff

Back