1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ca2dcf94463c219d7ce0c31bd414c95a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. That was my main gripe about AoU.

The reason Vis lifted the hammer was because he had to be trusted by the rest of the team, Fast. Best way to illustrate that he is trustworthy , is to have him lift the hammer.
Cap lifting the hammer would have been cool, but it wouldn't really have been in service to the story.

Just pushed the button on this guy! Using my reward points got him for $61! £42 to me! Awesome!

Haha so am I! Well, supposedly it'll arrive from the 8th to the 23rd for me and the shipping is usually on point soooo give it at least 1-2 weeks, maybe 3 at the most. :)

About a week that's what's it's been for me when I order from him and I'm in NYC but when I ordered thanos from him it took two weeks because customs held it longer

Yeah....it's probably just customs holding him up. Hopefully he will be here soon. :monkey3

Maybe. That's the rumor but before Aou tumors where hulk was grey or red or hawkeye died or a bunch of other stuff that didn't turn out to be true. Even if they shot it doesn't mean it happens. Until the film is done and locked (which usually is 10 days to a couple weeks) then there's just no way to know. (Locked meaning fully done visual effects and editing and that's it. ) I've seen versions of Aou where hawkeye died(and other things changed as well) in early edits, versions of other films that didn't even come close to what the final film was. I wouldn't be so quick to say anything "will" happen.

Still waiting for Vision to come from Hong Kong (timcent). Any one know how long it takes? I am getting impatient.....:impatient:

I'm in the uk and I use timcent exclusively (always with EMS shipping) 48hrs from HK to my Door
Amazing service, it's worth paying the extra for it, I've never had a packaged stopped by customs yet...touch wood!

The reason Vis lifted the hammer was because he had to be trusted by the rest of the team, Fast. Best way to illustrate that he is trustworthy , is to have him lift the hammer.
Cap lifting the hammer would have been cool, but it wouldn't really have been in service to the story.

but if you put the hammer in an elevator.... :lol

but if you put the hammer in an elevator.... :lol

Then they should have let Ultron lift it to show that any machine could do it. I think that since they each have free will the hammer can determine their worthiness.

This guy is my favorite right now. Think I need another one for my office. It will be interesting to see how the suit holds up. Feels like it has a little slack when i was posing and changing the hands. So hopefully we don't have Spider-Man problems.

Back