1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And.. I thought I was done at 5 AOU figures. Nope, had to snag me a Vision also. The wallet may hurt a bit but it's oh so satisfying!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think I'll have my Vision in a hovering pose anyway so it'll be a moot point for me ha

I'll be using a dynamic stand on mine too, in a pose kind of like this...

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-art-Vision-2.jpg

At least until I decide to change poses, which admittedly happens often. :lol

I bought it of course but I have some concerns about this figure.

I'm worried if there will be any fading issue for hands and the neck. Especially if the neck made from a soft material, it may fade easily and may have some damage because of the head movements.

I bought it of course but I have some concerns about this figure.

I'm worried if there will be any fading issue for hands and the neck. Especially if the neck made from a soft material, it may fade easily and may have some damage because of the head movements.

I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it, if it happens, it happens, just be very careful when handling, but the same should go for all hot toys, at any rate I don't think these things will last the test of time even though they cost a fortune!...unfortunately.

I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it, if it happens, it happens, just be very careful when handling, but the same should go for all hot toys, at any rate I don't think these things will last the test of time even though they cost a fortune!...unfortunately.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Just skimming the comments looking at opinions and reactions to this release in hopes of finding someone who feels the way I do... From day one I thought this figure looks terrible, the design, proportions, colors etc. Granted, the design is out of Hot Toys' hands but the underlying body's joints, seams etc really are distracting. The hips are really heavy, almost feminine and the textile differences between the Cape and bodysuit are off-putting. I usually ignore things I'm not interested in, but I'm interested in this and that's the thing... Can anybody comment on their thoughts?

It still baffles me that if I told myself 8 years ago that we would get Vision, Ant-Man, and Rocket on screen, he'd laugh call me crazy. It's so fantastic how we can get all these characters on the big screen now and have gotten such love from the general public.

:duff

I don't see why it would.. Vision was able to wield the hammer, but that doesn't mean by itself that he can summon Thor's powers.

Back