1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223: Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013): Captain Harlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 Captain Harlock & Kei Yuki

i really really hope HT has these on display at sdcc. i've been anxiously waiting to see these!

They won't. Becuase Hot toys will not be at SDCC. Though, Sideshow might have them on display.

Did you mean thirty dollars?

the site had em for $3 and with shipping the total was $12.
ill let errbody know if it was a **** up on the site but they haven't emailed me yet.

Okay, with only 2 weeks left before the release date of 9/7. HT has to be releasing these soon, right? Anybody heard anything? Seen anything? I think Harlock will be pretty cool, but not very interested in him. I did end up PO the PAK Kei Yuki because I think they have greater range of motion. But seriously, the HT Kei Yuki can be pretty slick if done right (ala AVG Black Widow), with rooted hair, maybe?

Hot Toys 1/6 Space Pirate Captain Harlock (coming soon)

Don't know if this has been opened yet.

“If you want to change the world, get on board my ship - the Arcadia.”

Space Pirate Captain Harlock, an epic CG film that re-illustrate Mr. Leiji Matsumoto's sci-fi anime classic, is going to hit the theatres this September in Japan. Hot Toys will be launching the Collectible Figure to celebrate the movie release, so please stay tuned!

1239411_10151585714947344_917819061_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Space Pirate Captain Harlock (coming soon)

2 years on from the first announcement and they just give us another coming soon announcement. Looking forward to it but not getting my hopes up it'll be soon.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Space Pirate Captain Harlock (coming soon)

Well for once we can say the delay was not the fault of Hot toys

Take a bow for that freind!!Excellent,very well worked out and by far the longest wait of any of Hot Toys long-awaited licences.This was first announced on Christmas Day 2010!!

I don't see this selling well in the states.
It was teased over 3 years ago,sure it was off the radar.
Just my opinion.

I hope the movie is good. The original anime is great

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013 CGI film)

I almost laughed when I saw the chair in the teaser...So that's where Jack Sparrow's chair went...Will HT make this into DX15? I would be a little bit pissed if they only do Harlock and no other figures (namely Kei...who turns out doesn't appear to be the leading lady in the trailers)

Last edited:

I hope he's revealed this week or next week to coincide with the movie premiere.

Hope they actually deliver, and they better not use decals for eyes this time. Outside th Far East, I think this show is also quite popular in France and Italy.

Back